GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why did playstation 2's prices go down its not all about popularaty"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 17:15
Regular
At first when people didnt know much about gamecube and x box people wanted ps2 and now when evreyone finds out evreyone wants x box and gamecube.
evreyone sees the graet graphics and stuning games so why did ps2 lower there prices was it to make people mad that they brought it for 100 pounds more no I think it was because they were scerad that there were grater macheans out there macheans that proved you didnt have to start off as the most famous conole to end up the best.
Wed 05/12/01 at 17:15
Regular
At first when people didnt know much about gamecube and x box people wanted ps2 and now when evreyone finds out evreyone wants x box and gamecube.
evreyone sees the graet graphics and stuning games so why did ps2 lower there prices was it to make people mad that they brought it for 100 pounds more no I think it was because they were scerad that there were grater macheans out there macheans that proved you didnt have to start off as the most famous conole to end up the best.
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:01
Regular
"es argh"
Nice spelling.
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Lots of new users joining the club!

Is that good?
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:46
Regular
borrrrring
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:50
Regular
A couple of pointers, based on your post:

1. LEARN TO SPELL.
2. LEARN TO STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER.
3. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING.
4. LEARN TO SPELL.
5. LEARN TO STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER
104. LEARN TO SPELL.
105. LEARN TO STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER.

There, I think that just about covers it all...
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:54
Regular
buk lernin aint tort yoo nowt

YH, smash im wiv yoor stik
Wed 05/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
coolaw69 wrote:
> At first when people didnt know much about gamecube and x box people wanted ps2
> and now when evreyone finds out evreyone wants x box and gamecube.
evreyone
> sees the graet graphics and stuning games so why did ps2 lower there prices was
> it to make people mad that they brought it for 100 pounds more no I think it was
> because they were scerad that there were grater macheans out there macheans that
> proved you didnt have to start off as the most famous conole to end up the
> best.

Spot the full stops... there are only 2 of them!

Sonic
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:05
they lowered the prices so people feel so bad they paid £100 more they wont buya Xbox thinking the price on that might go down and they would be heartbroken again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.