GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Service Status - "Open Fault - Router upgrade""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/10 at 17:44
"Are you sure?"
Hi Freeola,
Unless I've read things wrong, I think last nights router upgrade went OK last night. You still have it showing as an "Open Fault" on your Status Page?

I know you tell customers to refer to the Service Status Page so it's worth updating :¬)

One of my clients' has just told me "the email status had been orange for weeks" and I had to explain how things work.

While I'm here...
If you able to answer/update my recentish
Freeola email outage query it would be much appreciated. It would just be nice to hear that the problem was resolved.

Thanks in advance.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/12/10 at 09:21
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Warhunt - that looks better.

Yes it's the recent drawn out email issues that a few people had been pointing out to me. You wouldn't believe it, but I get all defensive and say you guys are doing all you can when I hear the complaints!

That's why I would like to be able to tell them (and know myself) the recent email issues were resolved rather than they just 'went away' :¬)

Thanks again.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/12/10 at 09:12
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm... wrote:
Hi Freeola,
Unless I've read things wrong, I think last nights router upgrade went OK last night. You still have it showing as an "Open Fault" on your Status Page?

I know you tell customers to refer to the Service Status Page so it's worth updating :¬)

It's updated when we can inside of office hours. This seems to have been a mix of being overlooked/leaving it up for some form of overflow for any related issues. We're taking it down now.

One of my clients' has just told me "the email status had been orange for weeks" and I had to explain how things work.

Not sure when this was, but if it was with the server issue recently then naturally it would have been. Other than that it was a carry on from the longer lasting issues for "some" customers based on IP addresses etc.

While I'm here...
If you able to answer/update my recent[i]ish

Freeola email outage query it would be much appreciated. It would just be nice to hear that the problem was resolved.[/i]

I'll reply here instead of bumping the older thread
I am not in a position to discuss the changes made at the moment however I have requested that one of our systems team suggest what has changed when possible.
Tue 14/12/10 at 17:44
"Are you sure?"
Hi Freeola,

While I'm here...
If you able to answer/update my recentish
Freeola email outage query it would be much appreciated. It would just be nice to hear that the problem was resolved.

Thanks in advance.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.