GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!! I'm sorry but OH MY GOD!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:15
Regular
Me and my friends all agree that it looks pretty sh*te!!!!! Sorry to all you Nintendo fans, but I think it does. You may think differently. My mate, who's Nintendo mad even says it looks sh*te. It's a tiny bluish cube!!!!! Although, I suppose it's obvious as it's in the name but still!!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Me and my friends all agree that it looks pretty sh*te!!!!! Sorry to all you Nintendo fans, but I think it does. You may think differently. My mate, who's Nintendo mad even says it looks sh*te. It's a tiny bluish cube!!!!! Although, I suppose it's obvious as it's in the name but still!!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 21:33
I am not a nintendo fan but i think it looks okay
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:19
Actually it's not a real cube 6inch X 6inch X something other than 6 inch. Yes it looks utter Sh!te, yes the controller looks like it's been half digested and then spat out and yes the games are the same Bl00d/y games as always. The screen shots look no better than any DC good game. Also, 'Game Cube' I bet you N ything they change it to N-Cube - it's much better name, WHERE can i get dreamcast game cases!!!!!!!!?????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.