GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon'.
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:38
Regular
Anyone else looking forward to this? I loved the first two so I can't wait to get my hands on this one! Saw the video of it today ( the one with this month's OPSM2) and it didn't show too much, but resparked my interest nonetheless.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:43
"period drama"
Still point and click?
Or can you actually move him around?

Would be nice, but with point and click you can scan the screen for objects / places to interact with.

They could do a FF9 with the little '!' above his head.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:19
Berserko wrote:
> It's in 3D now

Ooohhh! Jazzy!...
Sun 30/03/03 at 15:51
"For the horde!!!!"
It's in 3D now
Sat 29/03/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive only ever played Broken Sword 2 and it was awesome - Cant wait for the Sleeping Dragon!
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I liked the first two (even if the second was a little easy). Is it true they have gone away from the cartoon look? I hope they haven’t changed the look of it too much like they did with Monkey Island.

Does anyone actually have a release date for this yet?

And does anyone know anything about any more Monkey Island games?
Sat 29/03/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Party Hard"
I had Broken Sword for GBA, but the save got messed up and I couldn't be bothered to start again.

So I flogged it to Gamestation...
Sat 29/03/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Yeah, can't wait for the return of Mr.Stobbart.
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It has a release date for sometime in June apparently. But we all know we should take that with a pinch of salt!

I gave my copy of the second Broken Sword up for a charity auction last week for the Special Olympics and it got 45 euro. Not bad!
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I had the first one and for some reason hated it, point and click just wasn't...I dunno...it just didn't do anything for me.

Plus according to my mum, we have to now boycott all French products because France didn't join is in whacking Iraq. This is also her reason for part-exchanging her Citroen Xsara for a Ford Ka. This just confirms my opinion that the older you get the more silly you get.
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:44
"period drama"
Yeah yeah yeah.
Loved the 1st one, although I never got to play the 2nd - and you can't find it anywhere these days.
As long as they've not dumbed the whole thing down to get more interest, that's what was so good about them.

Release date?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.