GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE SOUL CALIBUR 2 AND WIND WAKER!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Sat 29/03/03 at 08:06
Regular
Soul Calibur 2 is stunning, Zelda isn't a secret characater you can use him straight away and that's what i did. The game is mainly in English but if your interested in the story then the 'Master Quest' won't be for you as it's all japanese, it won't stop you enjoying it though!! The box is extremly small but is very cool.

The graphics are wonderful, it beats every games hands down. Each level has wonderful detail and so do the characters. This could be the first game to get 100% you know!!

The controls are great if you normally use a controller for beat-em-ups but if your an arcade kind a person a arcade stick is out now to buy from importers with a soul calibur 2 design on it!!!

I'm of to play Zelda now!! So check back soon for my first impressions and hopefully i can give you more detail on SOUL CALIBUR 2....
Sat 29/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> All games have room for improvement.

Even Metroid?
Well, I guess you could get rid of all that backtracking...
Sat 29/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
What a stupid mistake (being a Nintendo fan) etc.. Sorry i was extremly excited and obviously made a god-damn awful error, 'Link is not a secret character' i meant to say not Zelda, well done for correcting me though, it shows you all had the politeness of reading it!!! :D

Oh and if Soul Calibur was a few marks of 100% wouldn't it mean that the sequel would at least get 98% because it's actually better??? Can't wait to find out the Score!!

Anyone know a Game FAQ website that will help me understand the Master Quest a little more?? I'm also having trouble saving the game!!
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
All games have room for improvement.
Sat 29/03/03 at 14:35
"Uzi Lover"
Cyclone wrote:
> Oh, and Xenon 2 got 100% in some godawful publication.

Xenon rules!

I love it.

My Dad loves it.

Even my Mum loves it!

Simple, but it works a treat. Probably not the 'best game ever' but still up there.
Sat 29/03/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Hopefully I should be playing Soul Calibur 2 later on today!

:)
Sat 29/03/03 at 13:01
Regular
I'm the same as Cyclone, fighting games don't do much for me but I strangely want Soul Calibur 2.

I doubt it's worth 100% though, I don't thing any game's worth 100%.
Sat 29/03/03 at 11:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And you play as Link. Not the man Zelda.

I hope a beat em'up never gets 100%. Just becuase they don't do much for me. But SC2 me wants.

Oh, and Xenon 2 got 100% in some godawful publication.

'Best game ever'

Fools.
Sat 29/03/03 at 10:58
"The Will of D."
It's Link who is the hero of Time, Zelda is the Princess.
Sat 29/03/03 at 09:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Zelda is a she
Sat 29/03/03 at 08:06
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Soul Calibur 2 is stunning, Zelda isn't a secret characater you can use him straight away and that's what i did. The game is mainly in English but if your interested in the story then the 'Master Quest' won't be for you as it's all japanese, it won't stop you enjoying it though!! The box is extremly small but is very cool.

The graphics are wonderful, it beats every games hands down. Each level has wonderful detail and so do the characters. This could be the first game to get 100% you know!!

The controls are great if you normally use a controller for beat-em-ups but if your an arcade kind a person a arcade stick is out now to buy from importers with a soul calibur 2 design on it!!!

I'm of to play Zelda now!! So check back soon for my first impressions and hopefully i can give you more detail on SOUL CALIBUR 2....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.