GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Young people unimpressed by website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/07 at 23:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Source

Oh man this made me laugh so much! The chavs in this country really are the centre of attention, aren't they? First we had the "hug a hoody" thing from David Cameron, where doing so would get your nose broken and probably a knife through your stomach.

And now there's this. When will the Government start thinking about the statistics i nthis country and go by the majority?

Discuss.
Tue 17/07/07 at 16:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The "Harry will not be allowed to serve in the Royal Family" headline had me in stitches. Great (gr8) site, thanks for linking it :)
Tue 17/07/07 at 15:53
Regular
I tell you what is scary, I read an article published by the government suggesting a reform of the English language to make it easier for kids to learn. Their proposal was to make 90% of spelling franetic..... So now our own chavy kids are too stupid to spell. I blame text speak personally. Ban mobiles not the writain English language!!!!
Sat 09/06/07 at 13:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ARGH
Fri 08/06/07 at 21:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I thought it was a bit daft to be true, and certainly didn't look accurate; still, any excuse for me (or, indeed many people) to rail against the government!
Fri 08/06/07 at 19:51
Regular
Cycloon loves the fozza lol.
Fri 08/06/07 at 19:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
argh
Fri 08/06/07 at 19:30
Regular
We're all quite young on this fozza anyway, I swear the oldest person is like forty something which isn't old at all.
Fri 08/06/07 at 19:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh, oh dear
Fri 08/06/07 at 19:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Damn you! ¬_¬
Thu 07/06/07 at 20:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
small hint: newsbiscuit isnt a genuine news site, it produces satire like theonion.com does.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.