GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New things for Halo 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 29/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
what would u like to see added to Halo 2. that wasn't in Halo? bots? desturtable arenas? flying vechiles for multiplayer? post your ideas here
Sat 29/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
what would u like to see added to Halo 2. that wasn't in Halo? bots? desturtable arenas? flying vechiles for multiplayer? post your ideas here
Sat 29/03/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Bots
Monkeys
Flying Vehicles
Nuclear Warheads
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:51
Regular
"BOSE"
phi11ip wrote:
> Bots
> Monkeys
> Flying Vehicles
> Nuclear Warheads

you ain't gonna see nuclear warheads, Phillip. you'd die and they're too big to carry. and i don't think they have monkies in the future
Sun 30/03/03 at 13:01
Regular
I would like to see an improved multiplayer mode.I would also like to see the option to be able to play as a grunt.
Sun 30/03/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
The covanent killed the monkeys. Probably.

My friends and I came up with loads of new stuff we'd love to see in the game when we were chillin playin 6 player. Too much to list.
Sun 30/03/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Master Chief should reveal his face at the end and be a Michael Jackson lookalike.

Seriously though, I'd give Master Chief a jetpack.
Mon 31/03/03 at 07:07
Regular
"BOSE"
the species of monkies probaly died out before the year of Halo.

a jet pack would be cool, yeah
Mon 31/03/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Daveus wrote:
> a jet pack would be cool, yeah

The more I think about it, the more I think it would work. Limited use of course.
It would be good in first-person taking out alien butt whilst hovering 12ft in the air.
Mon 31/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
A greater selection of weapons and more variety of enemies would be much needed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.