GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mothersday went wrong..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 11:13
Regular
Many things went wrong on this mother’s day, Yesterday I had to stay in and look after my 7 year old brother, so I could not go out as I had planned to get my mothers day stuff…
So as my sister was going to Norwich I asked her to get me a card and a present, it was either that, or she had to stay home, so she decided to do it…
When she got back home, she came to my room to show me what she had got, she got me a nice card, witch I just hid straight away because my mum was in the next room, and a nice little teddy bear, that says “Best mum in the world”…
So great I though, so I went to bed all happy on Saturday night, made my sister wrap the present, made sure my little brother had a present to give, “yes” he said, but he didn’t want to show me…
So, I got up on Sunday, today, Went to write in the card, only to find that it said “ Wishing you a happy Birthday, not just today, but all year round” Only my stupid sister could go out and buy a birthday card on mothers day…
So I changed the writing a bit, I had to do this because I woke up at 10:30, so it was a bit late to be making my own now, so I changed the writing, and explained at the bottom what had happened, I think she was ok with it…
Then the present my brother had got her, he decided not to give her, so I asked why, and he showed me, The present was 5 pokemon cards all wrapped up, so he didn’t have a present to give, so I just wrote his name on mine and said it was from both of us…
Well, he is only 7, although he should of told me instead of keeping it a secret…
The my stupid sister wrapped the bear up too much, so my mum had difficulties getting through the many layers of celatape and paper, but she loved the present…
Then I made her tea and toast, but I forgot to put the sugar in the tea, and so the toast ended up getting cold…
Apart from that, it all went ok, ah well I can always do her ironing and make her dinner…
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:13
Many things went wrong on this mother’s day, Yesterday I had to stay in and look after my 7 year old brother, so I could not go out as I had planned to get my mothers day stuff…
So as my sister was going to Norwich I asked her to get me a card and a present, it was either that, or she had to stay home, so she decided to do it…
When she got back home, she came to my room to show me what she had got, she got me a nice card, witch I just hid straight away because my mum was in the next room, and a nice little teddy bear, that says “Best mum in the world”…
So great I though, so I went to bed all happy on Saturday night, made my sister wrap the present, made sure my little brother had a present to give, “yes” he said, but he didn’t want to show me…
So, I got up on Sunday, today, Went to write in the card, only to find that it said “ Wishing you a happy Birthday, not just today, but all year round” Only my stupid sister could go out and buy a birthday card on mothers day…
So I changed the writing a bit, I had to do this because I woke up at 10:30, so it was a bit late to be making my own now, so I changed the writing, and explained at the bottom what had happened, I think she was ok with it…
Then the present my brother had got her, he decided not to give her, so I asked why, and he showed me, The present was 5 pokemon cards all wrapped up, so he didn’t have a present to give, so I just wrote his name on mine and said it was from both of us…
Well, he is only 7, although he should of told me instead of keeping it a secret…
The my stupid sister wrapped the bear up too much, so my mum had difficulties getting through the many layers of celatape and paper, but she loved the present…
Then I made her tea and toast, but I forgot to put the sugar in the tea, and so the toast ended up getting cold…
Apart from that, it all went ok, ah well I can always do her ironing and make her dinner…
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:18
"period drama"
Aww, how sweet.

I love having older sisters.
They buy stuff and I go "Oh, that's nice." Then they wrap it up and I pay them later.
Although I have to buy a card myself .....

And, being nice isn't too hard.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:22
Regular
"I'm Great."
Never trust a sibbling to get a present. They nearly always mess it up.

So far mother's day has been alright for me. Gave her my present and card and I was done. Just got my hayfever to contend with now.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:25
Guess the saying is right then "if you want something done right, do it yourself"
I will do pretty much everything by myself now, well, without the help of my sister that it...
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yer little brother sounds cute, lol.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:45
He is cute at school and around other people, but when he is just with me he is a little terror, but ye hi is cute...
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Aww. Lol
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:50
Regular
"That's right!"
I just went downstairs

"Thanks for the card, and the present"

"Huh? Oh, right... Mother's Day"

"Do I get a kiss?"

"No, um... got a cold"

*leaves*
Sun 30/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
Do I get a kiss?
Sun 30/03/03 at 13:17
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I just went downstairs
>
> "Thanks for the card, and the present"
>
> "Huh? Oh, right... Mother's Day"
>
> "Do I get a kiss?"
>
> "No, um... got a cold"
>
> *leaves*

AAWW, shes you mum, she wiped your  ass  a while back, go on, give her a motheres day kiss, no one will ever know...
*spreads rumors*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.