GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This has nothing to do with the PS2, but, WHO IS GONNA WATCH WWF SUMMERSLAM ON SUNDAY NIGHT ON SKY SPORTS 1!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS MATCHES!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 17:14
Regular
Please reply about what you think will happen. Kurt Angle will win WWF title. Undertaker will beat Kane. Too Cool and Rikishi (THE BEST!!) will thrash Right To Censor, Edge and Christian will defend their tag team titles successfully, Eddie and Chyna will beat Val Venis and Trish Stratus, The Kat will beat Terri, X-Pac will beat Road Dogg, Chris Jericho will beat Chris Benoit and Steve Blackman will regain his Hardcore title against Shane McMahon. Well,that's what I think will happen.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 27/08/00 at 00:43
All I want to see is the Triple threat match, because i want to and everything i say goes...and a follow up....Kurt Angle wins(I don't like him, i just think it would be funny).

TLC MATCH WAHOO.....Hardyz WIN
LITA SHOWS THE WORLD HER THONGS....A KODAK MOMENT NEVER TO FORGET

AND STEVE BLACKMAN WINS
SHANE LEFT IN A BLOODY MESS WITH A KENDO STICK SHUVED UP HIS GLUTIMUS MAXIMUS .

STEVEN RICHARDS GETS THE STINK FACE( | ) THE WORM AND THE HIP HOP DROP

AND FOR NO APPARENT REASON VICTORIA WALKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MATCH AND PUTS THE GODFATHER..OOPS..I MEAN THE GOODFATHER THROUGH A TABLE....AND SUES THAT SON OF A FEMALE DOG DRY...

AND EVERYONE ALL LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THESE IM BEING STUPID, except for the thong part...thats just my own private fantasy HEHE.

M M+I
Sat 26/08/00 at 18:22
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I will! :)

Main Event: Triple Threat Match: Triple H Vs Kurt Angle Vs The Rock

Judging by the closing moments of Smackdown, I imagine Triple H will feud with Kurt Angle, with a possible Triple H face turn maybe? Which is why I think The Rock will retain his title.

Best Two Out Of Three Falls: Chris Jericho Vs Chris Benoit

This will be an equally great match up, both wrestlers finally given the chance to shine within the WWF. I'd be looking for both wrestlers to obtain their first falls with their respective finishers. The last fall? Hmmmm, hard to call, but I'll go for Jericho. Go Jericho Go!

Tables, Ladders and Chairs: Dudley Boyz Vs Hardy Boyz Vs Edge & Christian

I personally feel this will be the best match of the night. Look for loads of high spots in this match up. If this match is anything like it was at Wrestlemania, then we're in for a treat.

With Summerslam taking place near the Hardy hometown on Cameron, North Carolina, I'd be looking for them to get the victory. Although, I really would like to see the Dudley'z take the titles.

Jerry Lawler Vs Tazz

This one should last, oooo....all of three seconds.

Tazz should get the victory with the Tazzmission.

The Kat Vs Terri

Terri should pick up the win here.

Kane Vs Undertaker

We've seen this one before haven't we?

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for Kane in this one, with his recent heel turn and all.

Mamacita/Eddy Guerro Vs Trish/Val

Not too bothered about this one

Hmmmm, I'll go for Trish in this one. The WWF always likes to throw the odd curveball.

Steve Blackman Vs Shane O' Mac

I'm going with Shane O' Mac in this one, but it won't be without interference.

There's my picks, see how many I get right hehe..:)

Bleeders
Kill Piracy!
...And an avid visitor of DC Guide [http://www.dcguide.co.uk]
Sat 26/08/00 at 17:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Please reply about what you think will happen. Kurt Angle will win WWF title. Undertaker will beat Kane. Too Cool and Rikishi (THE BEST!!) will thrash Right To Censor, Edge and Christian will defend their tag team titles successfully, Eddie and Chyna will beat Val Venis and Trish Stratus, The Kat will beat Terri, X-Pac will beat Road Dogg, Chris Jericho will beat Chris Benoit and Steve Blackman will regain his Hardcore title against Shane McMahon. Well,that's what I think will happen.
Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.