GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future of gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 20:24
Regular
i think that eventually the consoles will manage to create a gaming suit
the suit will consistof glasses and a body tight jacket going up to your neck. this will be hung from the ceiling
the glasses will allow you to veiw everything in the game from first person and all your movement you make will be detected on your body jacket and done exactly the same in the game. You are hung from the ceiling so you dont accitdently walk the wrong way and break your console or a peice of expensive china.
The only fault with this version of gaming is your will have to learn how to do things in real life beforehand e.g in a car game you will need to learn how to drive and in a gun game it will be an advantage to have learnt how to use a firing arm beforehand.
An advantage to this would be that as well as having fun you could also keep fit
Mon 31/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
id like to see this happen, except its almost imposible and would cost to much, so bad idea.

I'd also like to say im appauled at the amount of people that think they can post in the FOG forums without knowing what RTS stands for, you sicken me.
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Or how would you jump? Or sit? Or walk, you'd just be flapping your legs in the air aimlessly. Or play puzzle games. If you needed a scratch you'd mess up the game, and a quick toilet break becomes a major ordeal.

I'll take one!
Mon 31/03/03 at 12:01
"For the horde!!!!"
If you were hanging off the ceiling how would you get down?

I can just see it now
"mum help me my legs stuck in the suit and it's digging I my balls, quick mum it hurts"
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
QAWSEDRFTGYH wrote:
> think of a game like bmx xxx. You'll have to play naked with ur
> friends:(

*thinks of something else*
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:53
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
think of a game like bmx xxx. You'll have to play naked with ur friends:(
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:44
Splinter cell, excellent game play, outstanding graphics...
Buy it...
*advertising*
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Think Command & Conquer
It stands for Real Time Strategy.
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:37
"welcome to the real"
not glasses but you no what i mean
they already have them on ps2 there sort of shaded but there about 200 quid
whats an rts
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:30
RTS???
What is that...
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
gerrid wrote:
> How would you play RTSs?

With magic binoculars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.