GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can anybody help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 23:27
Regular
i used to play a r.t.s. on the amiga and cannot remember the name of it.
all i can remember is that it had four nations at war with each other(one red, one green, one blue and one yellow), and you had to advance your technology as fast as you could before going to war.
it was an isometric game and the little men looked a bit like settlers men.
the cool thing was that if you ere good enough you could get your tech up higher then your opponants and could be fighting with bi-planes whilst all they had were spears and bows and arrows.
Sat 04/12/10 at 12:24
Evenin......

We're looking at doing the fells around Abbey Village.

Meet at the Hare & Hounds at 09:30am ....should be back for noon :)
Route to be decided.

Weather predicted to be -3C with clear skies ;)
Tue 11/12/01 at 12:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It was called Megalomania it was awesome.
Tue 11/12/01 at 08:17
There are millions of games like that just pick one.
Sat 08/12/01 at 09:11
i cant remember that game but i have got around 150 of those games. What other games did you have?
Mon 03/12/01 at 23:27
i used to play a r.t.s. on the amiga and cannot remember the name of it.
all i can remember is that it had four nations at war with each other(one red, one green, one blue and one yellow), and you had to advance your technology as fast as you could before going to war.
it was an isometric game and the little men looked a bit like settlers men.
the cool thing was that if you ere good enough you could get your tech up higher then your opponants and could be fighting with bi-planes whilst all they had were spears and bows and arrows.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.