GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your favorite sonic game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/10 at 00:35
"Sonic Rocks!!!!!!!!"
Only reply if you have one that is on game cube or Wii.

Whats yours? I have a lot in mind, and I can't decide which one. Some of them are: Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 battle, Shadow the Hedgehog( yes, I'm well aware that almost everyone thinks it sucks),Sonic Adventure 3 battle, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Mega Collection. By the way, it doesn't have to be one of the games on the list, just make sure it's sonic.
Mon 14/03/11 at 14:42
Regular
"i am great"
my favorite sonic game is sonic the hedgehog the first sonic game is grrrreat.
Mon 13/12/10 at 20:59
Regular
No SA3 as far as I'm aware too.

Sonic Gems Collection was missed out from the list though...

Original Sonic The Hedgehog is still my favourite.
Sat 04/12/10 at 23:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Sonic Adventure 3 Battle doesn't exist. I think there have been a fair amount of fakes out there but there is no Sonic Adventure 3.
Sat 04/12/10 at 22:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Crazy-sonic-fan 1.0 wrote:

Whats yours? I have a lot in mind, and I can't decide which one. Some of them are: Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 battle, Shadow the Hedgehog( yes, I'm well aware that almost everyone thinks it sucks),Sonic Adventure 3 battle, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Mega Collection. By the way, it doesn't have to be one of the games on the list, just make sure it's sonic.

Welcome to the Forums....Crazy-sonic-fan, but this thread would be better here:

Games
Sat 04/12/10 at 20:25
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Well going by the thread title, my favourite is Sonic 1 on the Mega-Drive. I'm not too keen on the new 3D versions.

In saying that though I still don't think Sonic 4 even matches Sonic 1's quality.
Sat 04/12/10 at 00:35
"Sonic Rocks!!!!!!!!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.