GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where are Arty and Ant? Those guys had some really good well thought out ideas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 13:00
Regular
What are your views on the price of ps2(r u ps2 fans?)
Sat 26/08/00 at 13:00
What are your views on the price of ps2(r u ps2 fans?)
Sat 26/08/00 at 16:27
I,m still here, it's just I'm bored with this, my consoles better than you're one, very boring indeed!!! But, I'll be buying a PS2, as I don't care much for propaganda.But while were on the subject, get this.In the States, Sega are having trouble shifting the DC(as in this country)and have resorted to giving them away.Well not quite giving them away, but still it's a desperate bid, what they're doing is this.You buy a DC for $199, you then sign up for internet gaming on Sega Net, when thats done Sega give back $200, you also recieve a free keyboard!!!!!.After this you pay a monthly subscription of $21.95 and you're tied to it for 2 yrs.Now get this, the network won't be up and running for a couple of months, so what people are going to do is wait until it is, this means that Sega have very effectivly frozen sales, with the PS2 due soon that ain't a very smart move is it?This free Dc thing probably comes as a last effort to shift the DC, what with it's poor sales record in Europe, and some places knocking them out at £110(that cheap I'll be buying one)just to start sales moving.Oh!!!and by the way Eidos stated, that putting Tomb Raider onto the DC was a big mistake!!!!!and that in their estimation, the DC had "STIFFED".So when people go on about Sony and their poor organisation for the distribution of the PS2, just remember this little F**K UP.ARTY
Sat 26/08/00 at 17:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I'm a PS2 fan, and I'm definitly getting one. But I do think the price is a little unfair. Especially with the Americans getting it cheaper. But after 1 year, the PS2 is meant to go down to £100, so I might wait until then. I completely agree ARTY, Sega are mucking up a bit, aren't they??
I'll look for news on SF3.
Sat 26/08/00 at 17:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
> Oh!!!and by the way Eidos stated, that putting Tomb Raider
> onto the DC was a big mistake!!!!!and that in their estimation,
> the DC had "STIFFED".

Tell me about it. Why did Eidos have to submit us to that poor excuse for a game? Pure Sh*te!

Bleeders
Kill Piracy!
...And an avid visitor of DC Guide [http://www.dcguide.co.uk]
Sat 26/08/00 at 17:33
I know, why did they do that??? I feel sorry for DC owners(I'm soon to be one myself)being subjected to this kind of trash!!!!!I've got all four(yes I know)and I'm sick of seeing Lara Toft up B!tch plastered over everything.In my last statement, I wasn't trying to upset anyone, it's just that no matter what console you use, you'll still get propaganda from some place.True or not, you should make up your own mind!!!As I say, don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see!!!!Hope I didn't upset yah Bleeders, I was just trying to make a point.ARTY
Sat 26/08/00 at 18:28
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Not at all Arty!

The Tomb Raider franchise has gone way OTT and IMHO it's not even a good game.

Your right in stating that sales of the console have dwindled a little in Europe. However, sales in the US haven't been too bad. Although sales have kinda frozen.

But look for that to change with the Seganet deal and the surge of AAA titles we'll soon be bombarded with.

Summer has sucked where games are concerned!

I think you'll like the Dreamcast Arty! It's a great console, with a great catalogue :)

Have fun!

Bleeders
Kill Piracy!
...And an avid visitor of DC Guide [http://www.dcguide.co.uk]
Sun 27/08/00 at 10:13
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Well, we won't be getting the Seganet deal :(
Sun 27/08/00 at 18:29
That is a load of rubbish Arty about Seganet.
Sega have currently sold enough DCs in America and Europe to counter Sony easily...
The whole Seganet thing was 7 months ago and it was to promote seganet, NOT the Dreamcast, they were doing perfectly fine.
And the reason TR4 didnt sell well here????
All DC mags gave it an average of 3/10 as they expect better, PS mags gave it 10/10 cus they dont.....
And DCs are on an unofficial price drop to £150 with Chu Chu rocket and are selling shedloads..
Mon 28/08/00 at 16:49
Like I said, propaganda!!!!!!
Tue 29/08/00 at 20:40
Ant wrote:

> I'll look for news on SF3.
If you find anything let me know!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.