GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOT DOES THE CHEAT FOR 'THE GETAWAY' tfgffg5468dv1fdvdf MEAN????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 14:47
Regular
I have tried 2 egt sum cheatz 4 'THE GETAWAY' but 1 of them woz a cheat 4 free roamin, just meanin u can skip the missions, but the cheat isn't like R2 / R1 / L2 / up / up / down / left... its like gsvhvcbjh2320310dsbcv????????? DON'T ASK, BUT HOW THE HELL DO U PUT THAT IN USIN A JOYPAD, if u can help or even if your havin the same problem, please email me and tell me, this is a big problem, and I would appreciate it very much if I found out. THANK YOU!!! my email address is [email protected]
Fri 04/04/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've got a tip for The Getaway: Chuck it in the bin and get a decent game that doesn't suck balls instead.
Fri 04/04/03 at 12:37
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It's not really a big problem now, is it?
> You could try playing a game > actually meant to be played, requiring some form of skill.
>
> Ugh!
> Dirty little cheater.
>
> As for your question - that's a cheat code. "Code" being the
> main word there, it's for cheat cartridges, probably an Action Replay
> cheat cart.
>
> Now, riddle me this, if you're such a 'Big Fan Of Cheats" how
> come you don't know jack about anything, let alone the main cheating
> device.
> Like, duh. Totally.

Well, Mr FFF, if YOU know so much about cheats, you would know that the "code" in question is not an Action Replay code, or anything of the sort. The format is all wrong for a start.
Thu 03/04/03 at 13:49
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
I have tried 2 egt sum cheatz 4 'THE GETAWAY' but 1 of them woz a cheat 4 free roamin, just meanin u can skip the missions

should read

I have tried to get some cheats for The Getaway, but one of them was a cheat for free roaming. which means you can just skip the missions

please type and spell correctly, you may find the ability to spell useful in later life
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:35
"period drama"
Hur hur hur.
I doubt he'll even come back - probably waiting for someone to e-mail him.

What's up with that?
Why would anyone e-mail him instead of just putting their answer on here.

Meh.
Food.
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:30
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I would prefer to get a cheat for The Getaway so I wouldn't have had to play through that terrible game to unlock free ride mode. Leave him alone, he's asking for help and at least it's in the right forum.
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:20
"period drama"
It's not really a big problem now, is it?
You could try playing a game cheats, they way they're actually meant to be played, requiring some form of skill.

Ugh!
Dirty little cheater.

As for your question - that's a cheat code. "Code" being the main word there, it's for cheat cartridges, probably an Action Replay cheat cart.

Now, riddle me this, if you're such a 'Big Fan Of Cheats" how come you don't know jack about anything, let alone the main cheating device.
Like, duh. Totally.
Mon 31/03/03 at 15:35
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Probably for a cheat cartridge. Where did you get the cheat from?
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:47
I have tried 2 egt sum cheatz 4 'THE GETAWAY' but 1 of them woz a cheat 4 free roamin, just meanin u can skip the missions, but the cheat isn't like R2 / R1 / L2 / up / up / down / left... its like gsvhvcbjh2320310dsbcv????????? DON'T ASK, BUT HOW THE HELL DO U PUT THAT IN USIN A JOYPAD, if u can help or even if your havin the same problem, please email me and tell me, this is a big problem, and I would appreciate it very much if I found out. THANK YOU!!! my email address is [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.