GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who wants metal gear solid 2 be out 4 christmas?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 20:09
Regular
who else wants etal gear solid out 4 christams cause it look so cool?
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:09
who else wants etal gear solid out 4 christams cause it look so cool?
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:19
it would be bice for MGS2 to come out for x-mas but i don't want this game to be rushed out i want Konomai to take as much time as they like finishing it, so there are no rough edges anywere.
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
It would be nice. But the American version didnt inlcude every thing the creator wanted to be put in. So I think the Japanese version should include this. Hopefully we will get the extra bits aswell. So really waiting maybe a good thing, and MGS2 in PAL maybe better than its NTSC American counterpart.
Tue 04/12/01 at 09:41
I heard from the IGN review that some of the scened had to go... I hope they edit it to perfection.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:55
yeah becoz of lack of time hideo stated many scenes were taken out that he really wanted to be in their hoewever he said by february he may be able to squeeze them in if not maybe part 3.
Thu 06/12/01 at 15:51
Regular
"  "
i think anyone would want this game as soon as possible
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:38
we all do but bitchin about it here aint gonna help
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
It's a strange question.

I think EVERY PS2 owner wants MGS2 as soon as possible.

However, if the game is benefiting from minor improvements, it's worth a short wait. After all, there's enough games around at the moment to keep us busy until then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.