GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a newbies guide to the matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 18:59
Regular
to enter the matrix you will need:
a large high tech computer with fancy plugs and gadgets
a plug on the back of your head
a few mates to help you get plugged up

Once you are in the matrix you must be very wary of agents , as quoted by Morpheous 'they are everyone and they are no-one' they are machines that can enter anybody that is part of the matrix. They can dodge bullets and punch through walls so if you see one you better get running.

The great thing about the matrix is you can download practically anything you want. If your in a bad mood then just download a couple of rocket launchers, select a couple of tall building shoot and get out of there before the agents come. All your stress will be washed away.

Make sure you have a basic phone handy because the only way to leave the matrix is by answearing a phone rung by the operator (one of your mates).

Remember even though the matrix isn't real you can still die there so avoid agents, don't slip on banana skins and be a safe driver

That is the matrix number 1 fans guide to the matrix. Enjoy!
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:57
How about if I change my tagline to that?
Why should I?
Give me a good enough reason (logical) to do tha?
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Why? - Change yer name to 'Sheepaholic' =D
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:25
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> ok break it up lads, lets just pick on scotland for their sporting
> skills and be done with it.

LOL :)

Whats completely wrong with it being called GAD n00b?...Fool :p
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nice - cheers... The computer on the matrix is quite crap though, they stuck on tinfoil for effect...
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:17
"welcome to the real"
in answear to your question yes
wales wouldnt beat england in footy and they didnt in rugby hahahahahahaha
and shut up garlic bread just cos ur neva gonna win a gotd award
wats a gad? does it stand for game of the day or summat cos thats completely wrong
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Hallelujah"
ok break it up lads, lets just pick on scotland for their sporting skills and be done with it.
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:12
the matrix fan no 1 wrote:
> y u saying o bless
> i live in wales they lost at rugby but they won at footy but england
> are better cos they won at rugby AND footy
> nuthin to do with the topic but i just felt like sayin it cos u
> support wales cough 33-5 cough

England are better bacuase they won at both footie and rugby, what the $£%$... Wales are getting much better in the footie stakes and going by recent England performances, wales would have a good chance at beating them. But, when it comes to putting these easy words into practice... Fall flat on face.

Do you want to chuck in snooker, tenis athletics and the rest into the mix?...
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Garlic breads guide to guides

look for a recent winning post and steal the idea (i.e. Meka Dragon with his guide to jedi clubbing/driving)

make your own half 'assed' guide to somthing useless, complete with cheap gags.

pray for a GAD

cry when you dont get one

steal someones material

pray for GAD

cry again

steal another peice of material

get banned

wonder where you went wrong.
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:08
Wales, meh, what a poo hole...
Mon 31/03/03 at 19:07
"welcome to the real"
y u saying o bless
i live in wales they lost at rugby but they won at footy but england are better cos they won at rugby AND footy
nuthin to do with the topic but i just felt like sayin it cos u support wales cough 33-5 cough

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.