GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sublime Gamplay Moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
Looking back on all the games you have played - what would you say is your favourite gameplay moment?

For me, it has got to be the "Crazy Drift" on Crazy Taxi (1or2). From the joypad in hand to the eye to the screen, it just feels so good. I never become tired of sliding the yellow cab sideways into the green destination zone as the customer's tips jam onto the Dollar reel. Succulent.

So what's yours?
Mon 03/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
Looking back on all the games you have played - what would you say is your favourite gameplay moment?

For me, it has got to be the "Crazy Drift" on Crazy Taxi (1or2). From the joypad in hand to the eye to the screen, it just feels so good. I never become tired of sliding the yellow cab sideways into the green destination zone as the customer's tips jam onto the Dollar reel. Succulent.

So what's yours?
Mon 03/12/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Beating Metal Gear with Snake in MGS and thinking "Great, that's it! All done!" and then finding out about the jeep section..."
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:00
Regular
"es argh"
Mine was 2 weeks ago when my brother brought round GTA3 and I picked up and had a go just as he was about toleave.
I started by beating up some people with my fists, I then knicked a car and I drove along the sidewalk, I got a 4 star rating, and I then jumped out of my car (as it exploded in some cops (killing them)) The remaining cop came to the taxi I just knicked as he opened the door I just sped off. I eventually died when I got out of my car and ran but the explosion killed me and 5 other cops.
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The best time in a game EVER for me?

Well being a massive fan of Indiana Jones. When I got to the secret level in the Infernal Machine... it was him going back to the one at the start of Raiders of the lost arc.... anyway the end of that level the big boulder chases you forever... and you need to use whip and things... sorry but its great...

AH I'm all happy again, especially now Jennifer Anniston has just come on my television :D
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:08
Regular
The bit in Golden Axe when you find out that Death Adder is working for someone!

And just about every thirty seconds anywhere in Skies of Arcadia. Really.
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What the hell is that game about :D?

I'm too lazy to find out, hehe

Thats Skies of Arcadio, boyos
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:12
Mine has just got to be when i completed zelda for the first time.When i layed down that final sword blow on gannon i felt so so so so good.
By the way what happened to this site last night?
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:14
Regular
It's an Rpg.

You are Vyse.

You sail a flying ship.

You attack other flying ships.

You land on different areas of the world. Seven main ones in total.

You own a base.

You have, and build up a crew.

You have to collect mystical gems from around the world.

You have some of the best characters ever created in a game.

You have Gilder, who still continues to make me laugh.

You have some of the best gameplay and story in any game ever.

And it's coming to Gamecube and PS2.

And the next one is coming out too.

It rules all.
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Rightio

So its good then?

:)
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:47
Best moment on my Banjo-Kazooie game was when I got rid of Grunty and got the secrest piccys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.