GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurry Up! Gameaday winners - collect your prizes - Laurence, Leon, kenyanfox and the businessman!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 10:19
Regular
Before its too late.
Sat 26/08/00 at 10:19
Before its too late.
Sat 26/08/00 at 16:25
Regular
I think for every one that isn't collected at the end of the 90 day cycle (90 days? Is that right?) should be awarded again the same day, so two games awarded a day.
Yeah. Thats gonna happen.
Sat 26/08/00 at 16:28
Regular
But then Special Reserve are kind enough to award one game a day! ;)
Sat 26/08/00 at 18:29
Well, I don't agree with their system - they obviously draw the names from a virtual hat and choose never the best post of the day. I mean - I won for posting Uefa striker Cheats - they didn't even put them up - so no - one can see them! Anyway, I won 4 Wheel thunder with a damaged case - i complained but no response - Do you know where I can get cheap Dreamcast games cases?
Sat 26/08/00 at 18:29
Well, I don't agree with their system - they obviously draw the names from a virtual hat and choose never the best post of the day. I mean - I won for posting Uefa striker Cheats - they didn't even put them up - so no - one can see them! Anyway, I won 4 Wheel thunder with a damaged case - i complained but no response - Do you know where I can get cheap Dreamcast games cases?
Sat 26/08/00 at 18:54
some posts that win do seem decent, they maybe only look from time to time, they are quite busy y'know! Cheap Dreamcast games? no, just sell yer Dreamcast before it's too late! Get a PC, all games are fairly cheap and you can get some pretty good
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:15
I am currently using a PC, don't you think that with the posts that I've posted I'd be using a DC or well, a WAP phone?
I have a PIII 550 but I fail to see what your on about %?)
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:36
I won the gameaday prize for this poem-what do you thHere is a poem

A console war is in the air,
In the discussions,it's everywhere

ps2 and gamecube, they're the main two
But just be sure the console you choose
Is the right choice for you

You may be slightly biased
But i just hope you're not
The N64 and psx were BOTH amazing(or have you forgot?)

Now don't insult the other machine
for no reason at all
Coz without any reasons
You're just acting like a fool!

Tigerblade and arty,ant and all the rest
just wait until there's evidence to say which one's the best!

N.L.L.ink?
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:41
If you won a game for that then maybe I will for this -
I hate Sony, Sega too,
Nintendos for kids,
And Microsofts Poo,

The only 1 that don't stink of B.O,
Is the great pile of sh!te
panasonic 3DO.

Just two verses. But, it doesn't stink because no-one plays on it.
Sun 27/08/00 at 02:11
great poem dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.