GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Laurent "Larry White" Blanc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
So far this season in the Premiership, Manchester United have lost to:

(B)olton
(L)iverpool
(A)rsenal
(N)ewcastle
(C)helsea

So now we know who is to blame!
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:28
Regular
AT least the ban isnt that long, he is only out for about 5 months i think.
Fri 07/12/01 at 13:22
Regular
"not dead"
Getting 18 million for a player that is now going to be banned sounds like a great deal to me.

Do you think they knew?
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:18
Regular
right.so now he has spelt his name with losing to teams which make up the letters of his name, he is now gonna score against teams that make up his name! he has already got a B for Boavista!
Thu 06/12/01 at 03:48
Regular
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
We were doing OK till Stam was sold
> (WHY!!!!)

because he's a big steriod fiend ; )
Thu 06/12/01 at 01:26
Regular
"How Handy."
United's big turning point was the sale of Stam, it was a big mistake whichever way you look at it.

United's defence is scrappy and needs someone to keep it under control. In the good old days we needed nothing more than Schmeichels big gob to keep them under control, but after he left we needed someone to take over the role. Stam seemed to do that perfectly, balancing being a quality, well liked player with keeping the defence in line and knowing what they were doing.

For whatever reason, however, Ferguson in his wisdom got rid of jip jaap. This left the united defence in a bit of confusion and needing someone to keep them under control. Blanc, with his level of experience, would probably do a brilliant job if it wasnt for one thing, when he arrived at Old Trafford he didnt speak a word of english. Slight problem me thinks.

Ideally, we need a strong central defender (that can speak english) to keep the defence strong, personally I like the looks of Thuram, but I doubt Juve will be quite as enthusiastic.
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It means that Blanc has blaitantly jinxed Barthez, ever since he kissed his head in France '98 (or Euro 2000??)!!

And by retiring from international football, Blanc released the curse for the next time he and Fab would play together at club level!! Man United of course!!

We were doing OK till Stam was sold (WHY!!!!), and have been going downhill rapidly, ever since Old man Laurent joined for free. Fergie should've realised, you get nuffin' decent for free!! Except at Special Reserve of course!!
Tue 04/12/01 at 11:37
Regular
"I love Dave music"
So does that mean that United aren't going to lose another game all season? Or will they start again?

(B)lackburn
(A)ston Villa
(R)eading
(T)ottenham
(H)uddersfield
(E)verton
(Z)....damn!
Mon 03/12/01 at 23:29
Regular
Lol, hopefully Ferguson will drop him after seeing this!
Mon 03/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
So far this season in the Premiership, Manchester United have lost to:

(B)olton
(L)iverpool
(A)rsenal
(N)ewcastle
(C)helsea

So now we know who is to blame!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.