GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You WILL BUY Nintendo Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 00:55
Regular
Stop moaning. Nintendo did not neglect the design of the new console and its controller. Unlike Sega's lame case design and PS2's boring look, Nintendo came out with a modern and stylish design. I think Nintendo has some smart industrial designers employed. Even if you don't like the look of gamecube with an average PSX gamer taste, just check out the specs and watch the videos! The early samples are much better than any of PS2's already finished games. I just cannot imagine how extremely exciting will be to play a Zelda sequel on this system. I probably won't sleep for days. And I am pretty sure that everyone dumb or clever will buy this ultimate game system!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 00:55
Stop moaning. Nintendo did not neglect the design of the new console and its controller. Unlike Sega's lame case design and PS2's boring look, Nintendo came out with a modern and stylish design. I think Nintendo has some smart industrial designers employed. Even if you don't like the look of gamecube with an average PSX gamer taste, just check out the specs and watch the videos! The early samples are much better than any of PS2's already finished games. I just cannot imagine how extremely exciting will be to play a Zelda sequel on this system. I probably won't sleep for days. And I am pretty sure that everyone dumb or clever will buy this ultimate game system!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 12:11
Regular
I am unsure which catorgory I fit into, but I will definatly buy a gamecube.
Sun 27/08/00 at 22:36
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY GODFLESH
--------------------------------------------------

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.