GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF is, er, weird............................ (DON'T READ OTHER VERSION)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 13:48
Regular
WWF:

Firstly may i say that i hav been a fan of the WWF for a couple of years now, and recently things have been going up and down, so i would like to express some of my views.

N.B For those of you who don't know, a heel is a bad guy and a face is a good guy.

The Undertaker:

I think it was a great idea to make the undertaker a heel, as ever since his return in 2000 as "American Bad A**" and he has only ever been a popular face, but the way the did it sucked. It should have been a big betrayal against Kane at a major P.P.V, not just on a RAW by helping Vince.

Ric Flair:

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! The nature boy has returned, at long last. This was one of Vince's better ideas. It was a good idea, and unexpected, which is something that makes me watch wrestling. He's said in interviews that he is ready to return to the ring, and this would be a great sight.

Shane McMahon:

He is one of my fave wrestlers and i would like to say that i think it's great he has been given a break, as he takes so many hi-risk moves, some better than the likes of Jeff Hardy or RVD could do.

Rob Van Dam:

This guy is really over-rated, but still entertaining. People say he should be in main-events reguarly, when he isn't that good. Though i say this, i think he shouldn't just stay in the low hardcore division and move on to the European/Intercontinental for a while.

Roster Cuts:

In the new year, there will be many cuts on the WWF roster. They are yet to be announced, but Kai en Tai and Chaz have already been told that their contracts will not be renewed when they expire. I think it's stupid that a great tag team in Kai en Tai have never won the Tag titles, and i think they should have done so a while ago.

Hardyz:

Sorry, but i'm actually happy they split up, coz Jeff woz way better than Matt. Jeff is athletic and entertaining, unlike Matt. I hope he gets a push in the singles division (Jeff, not Matt)

Kane:

This guy is one of the best there is and has only won the WWF title once, for one night. It is ridiculous. Now that taker is heel and Kane is still face, Kane should leave his "brother" and go and compete for the WWF title.

Face and Heel turns:

Woah!!!! Talk about sudden changes for no particular reason. It is MAD! Suddenly austin is face and angle is heel. It is weird.

Chris Jericho:

Finnaly a heel turn. Like taker, he hadn't been one for a while and needed it for a while. It was a good idea.

Head:

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(nuff sed)

Please comment on this.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:48
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
WWF:

Firstly may i say that i hav been a fan of the WWF for a couple of years now, and recently things have been going up and down, so i would like to express some of my views.

N.B For those of you who don't know, a heel is a bad guy and a face is a good guy.

The Undertaker:

I think it was a great idea to make the undertaker a heel, as ever since his return in 2000 as "American Bad A**" and he has only ever been a popular face, but the way the did it sucked. It should have been a big betrayal against Kane at a major P.P.V, not just on a RAW by helping Vince.

Ric Flair:

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! The nature boy has returned, at long last. This was one of Vince's better ideas. It was a good idea, and unexpected, which is something that makes me watch wrestling. He's said in interviews that he is ready to return to the ring, and this would be a great sight.

Shane McMahon:

He is one of my fave wrestlers and i would like to say that i think it's great he has been given a break, as he takes so many hi-risk moves, some better than the likes of Jeff Hardy or RVD could do.

Rob Van Dam:

This guy is really over-rated, but still entertaining. People say he should be in main-events reguarly, when he isn't that good. Though i say this, i think he shouldn't just stay in the low hardcore division and move on to the European/Intercontinental for a while.

Roster Cuts:

In the new year, there will be many cuts on the WWF roster. They are yet to be announced, but Kai en Tai and Chaz have already been told that their contracts will not be renewed when they expire. I think it's stupid that a great tag team in Kai en Tai have never won the Tag titles, and i think they should have done so a while ago.

Hardyz:

Sorry, but i'm actually happy they split up, coz Jeff woz way better than Matt. Jeff is athletic and entertaining, unlike Matt. I hope he gets a push in the singles division (Jeff, not Matt)

Kane:

This guy is one of the best there is and has only won the WWF title once, for one night. It is ridiculous. Now that taker is heel and Kane is still face, Kane should leave his "brother" and go and compete for the WWF title.

Face and Heel turns:

Woah!!!! Talk about sudden changes for no particular reason. It is MAD! Suddenly austin is face and angle is heel. It is weird.

Chris Jericho:

Finnaly a heel turn. Like taker, he hadn't been one for a while and needed it for a while. It was a good idea.

Head:

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(nuff sed)

Please comment on this.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:56
Regular
allardini wrote:
> WWF:

Kane:

This guy is one of
> the best there is and has only won the WWF title once, for one night. It is
> ridiculous. Now that taker is heel and Kane is still face, Kane should leave his
> "brother" and go and compete for the WWF title.

I agree with that
Mon 03/12/01 at 14:03
Regular
oh yer

you said
WWF is, er, weird............................ (DON'T READ OTHER VERSION)

I did befour you posted this
Mon 03/12/01 at 17:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
I agree with most things that you said, apart from what you said about RVD, hes great, although he was better in ECW.
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I agree with most things you said but not that Shane O Mac can do better high risk moves than Jeff Hardy and RVD.
Wed 01/12/10 at 18:43
Regular
Maybe it's just the light on light colour? Shall try something a bit... moodier :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.