GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dragonball Z Thread!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 13:46
Regular
I know that not everybody does not watch Dragonball Z on here, but I have noticed a slight increase on the amount of people on these forums that do.

So, I have decided to make a thread completely devoted to DBZ. The main reason being is I wanted to see how long it would last.

Another reason being to talk about DBZ and whats happaning in it at the moment.
Wed 01/12/10 at 18:42
Regular
Bleugh - this hierarchy system sucks...
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:08
DBZ is cool.

For one thing take the characters =

Vegeta : originally the most fierce enemy goku and pals had every known. Now fights grudgingly with them, mainly because he wanted to avenge the death of his father and the home land Frezia enslaved and later destroyed, of which he was the prince.

Goku: Overall friendly guy, but a demon in a fight. Will do anything to help those he cares about. Originally he was going to be replaced by gohan but people complained so much he was brought back (hence why he is 'dead' now)

Piccolo: alien warrior who is the son of the evil half of the guardian of earth. (dont ask, very complicated family tree. For one thing namekians are ALL MALE)

Etc: any fan will tell you just how good and even meaningful the show is, even though it was designed with kids in mind.

Please watch it a bit more b4 judging mystique.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:54
Regular
i cant i'm the silent asassin in the night(hoo karnt spel rite)
like a ninja in the myst...(see what i did there):P
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:40
Oh, go away.

:-D
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
it doesnt have a good name it has a crap name
i mean "dragonball z"
oh pl-ease
and it cant be that good if i am so easily ruining its "goodcrap" name
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:29
Come on DBZ, Mystique is ruining the good name of Dragonball Z. We need to fight to keep the honour of Dragonball z alive.

:-D
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:47
Regular
"*Plonk*"
As for the games, I have a japanese Snes DBZ game
> based around the Cell games.
The date is 1993.

I think I have one like that, and It is actually really good for a snes game. They should release a DBZ RPG on the Gamecube or PS2.
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:46
Regular
"*Plonk*"
My friends just forked out a load a money on imports. I heard that there was a DBZ game coming out on GBA. If you want to play old DBZ games, you can get them on emulators, but different games have different levels of translation.

One thing:

DBZ ROCKS!
Mon 03/12/01 at 22:13
theres supposed to be a DBZ game coming to the GBA and i cant wait to get it
Mon 03/12/01 at 21:26
I want Dragonball Z DVD's and videos to become available over here.
That way, I won't have to fork out loads of money to get imports.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.