GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wikileaks is a terrorist organisation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/11/10 at 14:15
Regular
According to New York congressman Peter King that is.

I`m not sure I agree, but what are your thoughts? And do you think Wikileaks should continue to release highly classified secrets (like the one below) even if it damages national security and puts lives at risk.

Among the most embarrassing information was a memo from the U.S. embassy in London describing how a Labour minister was forced to apologise for sexually harrassing a female.
Mon 29/11/10 at 15:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Always bugged me about free speech. It's all well and good in principle, but why should people have to hear it?

I mean, feel free to say what you want, but harming people by speaking is possible. Speak to yourself. In a corner. Somewhere else.

But slightly off topic..
Mon 29/11/10 at 15:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
If by "Terrorist organisation" you mean an organisation that isn't working in the US' interests then yes they are. I'll get into this in more depth later but I don't see much difference between this and investigative journalism. It's hypocritical of the US, they champion free speech at any cost but how quickly they turn when it's something they don't want to hear.
Mon 29/11/10 at 14:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Bottom line, how would you like every single person in the world to know your mistakes? Ones that could effect your life and the lives of your loved ones?

That's why they are understandably upset.

Freedom of speech is fine, but I think it really needs to be used in a manner that is morally correct. Putting this information out to embarass people is just wrong. If it was required, and did some good, then who knows?

And as if we need more evidence that the government officials across the world are mere humans who make mistakes. :S
Mon 29/11/10 at 14:20
"possibly impossible"
It's understandable that they want to silence sites like that, every thing they do wrong or unjustly will be out in the open instead of kept under wraps.
Mon 29/11/10 at 14:15
Regular
According to New York congressman Peter King that is.

I`m not sure I agree, but what are your thoughts? And do you think Wikileaks should continue to release highly classified secrets (like the one below) even if it damages national security and puts lives at risk.

Among the most embarrassing information was a memo from the U.S. embassy in London describing how a Labour minister was forced to apologise for sexually harrassing a female.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.