GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Unofficial Re-Volt Track Creators Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
I'm here to launch my own Re-Volt Track Creators Club,
It will be apearing on msn as a comunity shortly.
What the Club is a place where you can post your Re-Volt Tracks you created with the Re-Volt Game for the N64 or if you have it on any other format and it has track editor in it.

If you have this game and would like to join right now just put down your e mail adress here and as soon as i get the comunity up and running I will invite you to join.

When it's up and running I will post a URL here.

So what are you waiting for get Creative and get joining.
Mon 03/12/01 at 10:38
"I hate that!!!"
I'm here to launch my own Re-Volt Track Creators Club,
It will be apearing on msn as a comunity shortly.
What the Club is a place where you can post your Re-Volt Tracks you created with the Re-Volt Game for the N64 or if you have it on any other format and it has track editor in it.

If you have this game and would like to join right now just put down your e mail adress here and as soon as i get the comunity up and running I will invite you to join.

When it's up and running I will post a URL here.

So what are you waiting for get Creative and get joining.
Mon 03/12/01 at 12:30
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I love thatgame, lots of tacks, how amI gonna upload them though? maybe you'll accept a picture of it :)
Mon 03/12/01 at 12:37
"I hate that!!!"
Fogmaster wrote:
> I love thatgame, lots of tacks, how amI gonna upload them though? maybe you'll
> accept a picture of it :)

Would you like to join?

Yeah i'll accept a pic of it.

And as for the uploading of the track you could post instructions on how to make that particular track.

I'll post the url shortlty.
Mon 03/12/01 at 12:52
"I hate that!!!"
ok here it is.

If you have any probs let me know.

http://communities.msn.co.uk /UnofficialReVoltTrackCreatorsClub/_whatsnew. msnw

Oh ingore those gaps by the way i had to put them there so i could post the url please delete the gaps.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I would but my poor quality memory pack lost all my re-volt data and wouldn't load! So I sold it. (the game, cos I don't have any spare mem packs).
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:26
"I hate that!!!"
do you mean your memeory exspansion pak?

If it's not that get or use a i meggabite mem card.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:28
"I hate that!!!"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> I would but my poor quality memory pack lost all my re-volt data and wouldn't
> load! So I sold it. (the game, cos I don't have any spare mem packs). You could still join though couldn't you for when u get a new mem card. there's nothing stoping you from making a track taking a pick and posting the pic in my comunity.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Me and a mate made a HUGE one with loads of humps all the way around. Reall good but not practical. I sold Re0volt to my mate and he wants to keep it. No worries. I'm still playing on my GBA!!!
Mon 03/12/01 at 14:32
"I hate that!!!"
Yeah i've got a similar one I made a while ago.

You could always mentoin my comunity to him. the URL is in an earlier post.
Mon 03/12/01 at 21:12
how are you going to create tracks for re-volt on the n64 do you mean pc re-volt or something

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.