GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Unofficial Re-Volt Track Creators Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
I'm here to launch my own Re-Volt Track Creators Club,
It will be apearing on msn as a comunity shortly.
What the Club is a place where you can post your Re-Volt Tracks you created with the Re-Volt Game for the N64 or if you have it on any other format and it has track editor in it.

If you have this game and would like to join right now just put down your e mail adress here and as soon as i get the comunity up and running I will invite you to join.

When it's up and running I will post a URL here.

So what are you waiting for get Creative and get joining.
Sun 28/11/10 at 03:22
"The Boss Lady"
1. Monocle
2. Pseudopod
3. Cast On (tech' I discovered this in 2008/9 but...)
4. CBS Evening News with Katie Couric
5. The Monocle Weekly
Sun 28/11/10 at 03:16
"The Boss Lady"
Compile your top 5 podcasts (discovered by you in 2010) even if they have not been featured in the Newsletter and I may give them a look in for a later edition.

The Boss Lady
Wed 05/12/01 at 11:45
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
You could always mentoin my community to him.

He would log on once a year, and can't make decent tracks himself anyway. So you don't want him!
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:23
oh i see i forgot about saving to n64 memory card sry bout that hehe:)
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:21
Regular
""
No ones put down their e-mail address.
=B0p
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
neomatrix wrote:
> how are you going to create tracks for re-volt on the n64 do you mean pc re-volt
> or something

You can make tracks on the n64, and save them on a memory card.
Tue 04/12/01 at 08:49
"I hate that!!!"
neomatrix wrote:
> how are you going to create tracks for re-volt on the n64 do you mean pc re-volt
> or something

Any Re-Volt
on any format so long as it has the track editor feature on it.
Mon 03/12/01 at 21:12
how are you going to create tracks for re-volt on the n64 do you mean pc re-volt or something
Mon 03/12/01 at 14:32
"I hate that!!!"
Yeah i've got a similar one I made a while ago.

You could always mentoin my comunity to him. the URL is in an earlier post.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Me and a mate made a HUGE one with loads of humps all the way around. Reall good but not practical. I sold Re0volt to my mate and he wants to keep it. No worries. I'm still playing on my GBA!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.