GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some WWE News/Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/07 at 22:10
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just some random News artciles and rumours I've been reading.

- Apparently, Vince Mcmahon is warm to the idea of Paul Heyman returning to the TV in a heel manager sort of role.

- Goldust (Yes, Goldust) was set to return as a heel and maybe feud with Santino Marella, and then perhaps move even higher up the food chain, but that's been dropped due to the guys bad back, forcing him to back out from SNME.

- Edge V Undertaker is being touted as a possible WM24 title match, although this is only really a rumour as it's way to early to say if it may happen. It would be a great match though :) (They should have kept Edge's undefeated 'Mania streak intact, after all, he eneded up with the Money in the bank briefcase anyway)

- Vince Mcmahon isn't pushing Shelton Benjamin more because he's 'Coasting' too much, otherwise I think he would have been in the Main Event scene by now.

- Another superstar is suffering with an injure, but it's only The Great Khali, with a knee injury, but he is set to continue through the pain. Umaga is also quite badly injured, but is also wrestling through the pain.

- Super Crazy is set to return in July from his knee injury.

- The Hillbilies (I think that's there name) who were set to wrestle on Smackdown! (Teddy Long promised them a match) have been dropped form the main roster without even wrestling a match!

- MVP's real name is Alvin Burke Jr.

- Estrada is not with Umaga because Vicne felt the ring was getting crowded with Shane, himself and Umaga all being in it. This sounds a bit weird to me.. He's set to return and manage Umaga when the Vince angle finishes, don't know when that is though.

Thought i'd share some of this with you, although sadly, I couldn't find anything more about if Y2J is returning or not :( I think the WWE really pulled a clanger with The Hillbillies though! Feel free to post any other interesting rumours or articles.
Fri 15/06/07 at 22:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No chance with Big Show, he's been saying he's totally done with wrestling now, not taking any indy bookings and is concentrating on movie roles.

Vince will probably have a change of mind on Jericho if he sees him, Jericho's looking even leaner than the Rock does nowadays.
Fri 15/06/07 at 21:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Smedders wrote:
> Apparently Vince is keen on getting Chris Jericho and Big Show
> back as soon as possible

Maybe thats why he was killed!!!
Fri 15/06/07 at 18:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I heard the Big Show wasn't keen, and if Jericho returns if won't be 'til the end of the fall.
Fri 15/06/07 at 16:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Apparently Vince is keen on getting Chris Jericho and Big Show back as soon as possible but neither are keen on a return
Thu 07/06/07 at 19:41
Regular
"..."
Goldust is a no-go. Has pulled out due to chronic back problems...
Thu 07/06/07 at 12:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Dude cheer up!
Wed 06/06/07 at 12:26
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It's a turn of phrase, never heard it?
Look, lets avoid any childish sulking: continue to post platitudes and unconfirmed hearsay, and I'll continue to roll my eyes and in future just completely disregard them, okay?
Oh, and by the by, that's a shoot.
Wed 06/06/07 at 12:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Shooby wrote:
> by the by.
Wed 06/06/07 at 11:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
My source was my mate who text me! But he said he read it in Powerslam magazine
Wed 06/06/07 at 11:41
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Wikipedia? HAHAHAHAHA. Have you not heard how unreliable that is? I edited a wikiquote section of it months ago with FALSE information and it still hasnt been changed.

As for Rajah.com, equally unreliable unless they quote their sources.
In this case they say "The Wrestling Observer reports that MVP took the name Hassan Assad as a Muslim while in prison"
So that's Dave Meltzer, by the by.

This is a new one: A mark smark? I dunno what you'd call him....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.