GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what games to get for xmas?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/12/01 at 16:10
Regular
People who know me on here no what games I have got I was wondering what games to get for xmas for my ps2

Please help me out here people

Paul
Sat 18/12/10 at 15:05
Regular
At last I feel able to reply to this outrageous messege. Photos factualy add 12.6 pounds on a person so that is why I seem to be 13 stone. The light didn't help and I was next to somebody extra thin!!! Anyhow Lord oil, I suspect you are happy with your SIZE but it must worry you, the issues with your hair loss!! See you here, Landlord
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:22
Dear Landlord,

I thought the saying was that "the camera always add 10lbs", but from this week's NDJ photograph this appears to be an under-estimate. Did somebody insert a bicycle pump up your backside before the shoot, or can we now definitively agree who ate all the pies??

;o)
Mon 03/12/01 at 08:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Iam getting 4 games for chrismas. 3 PS2 and 1 DC.

Devil May Cry
Jak and Daxter
Tony Hawks 3
Shenmue 2

I would also like to get SSX Tricky as I had played on the demo of SSX when I first got my PS2. I actually thought it wasnt very good, but then Tricky came out and the videos I had seen looked great. I then put the demo back in a spent an hour on it. I actually got pretty good and could do combos. So SSX Tricky may get bought some time over christmas. Also Wipeout Fusion is another game I want to get, and looking in the new SR mag that I got today it seems to be out on the 14th of December.
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:13
im thinking of devil may cry but every1 else is onna bout that jak and dexter thingy but i ant seen nuthin bout it yet....orrrr is that just me being blind or sumin.
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:09
thx

dont think ill be getting any more games of my mam+dad so i just dont no wat to buy wit w/e money i get

any ideas
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
bingbong wrote:
> is Shadow of Memories anygood i've looked at it before and have been tempted to
> get it but is it really worth the money?

Its pretty good yeah - The only problem is it can be completed quite easily!! It has about six different endings but after that there isnt much replay value!! I would rent it first!!

I would get Jak and Daxter for christmas!! Its going to be great and the game world is suppose to be huge meaning there is plenty of gameplay!!
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:43
Extreme G 3, is a very good and fast paced game. Don't get rid of it.

Here you go Silent, here is another game that you could get for christmas.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:38
well i ant currently got a ps2 yet but im gettign 1 for xmas
im getting

gta3
smackdown 3
007 agent underfire
Extreme G 2 racing

i dont no if i should get rid of extreme g 3 and just trade it in 4 sumin else

tell su wat u think
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:33
I have trouble remembering what games that I have too.
Now that I know what games you have, here is my list of games that I recommend for Xmas:

Jak and Daxter
Devil May Cry
Burnout
Half Life
Tony Hawks 3
NHL 2002

I can't think of anymore, but if I do I'll let you know.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:33
is Shadow of Memories anygood i've looked at it before and have been tempted to get it but is it really worth the money?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.