GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky Competition..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/12/01 at 16:02
Regular
So then we all know we are having a competition to see who is the best In the PS2 forum at SSX Tricky.

The rule is:
1) no cheating

I will only let people off the PS2 forum that we trust in the competition to give us proper scores and not to cheat.

The Scores will also be put onto the web site that Slaveunit made for me if i can remember the address.

It will be all tracks and you can use any character you want and any board as well.

I just need to know who is entering then?
And when will the compo start?

KR
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Tyla, why don't you show us how you think it should be done, if you spent more time making websites instead of moaning the world would be a happier place.
Why don't you ask SR to create a Forum just for you, can't think what we should call it though ?!?
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:08
Regular
well he told me that he made the site for me so its mine.

which means i can do what i want with it
Fri 14/12/01 at 10:49
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Kid Rock wrote:
>yes i dont have a clue who you are.

You'll never know who I am either... There's no reason to know other than I am another poster on here who tends to float around in the PC&Web forum...

Who are you?
Why are you here?
What do you want?

**Ooops, slipped into Babylon 5 there!!**

All you need to know about me is that I work with SlaveUnit and hate people who perform baltent acts of plagurism (probably spelt wrong!) Especially when it's bad... If your going to rip something off, at least make a half decent attempt of improving it!

Anyway, enough of this mindless ranting...
Fri 14/12/01 at 10:29
Regular
Tyla wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> i will then it aint that hard to put the characters
> up.

who is Tyla any way?

GOD!!...
That's all you need to know!

yes i dont have a clue who you are.
Fri 14/12/01 at 08:14
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i will then it aint that hard to put the characters up.

who is Tyla any way?

GOD!!...
That's all you need to know!
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
i will then it aint that hard to put the characters up.

who is Tyla any way?
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:15
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
OK, I spend my day in the office looking over my machine watching Slave create this site only to have two IDIOTS decide that they would try to take the credit... It's a bit sad really that some poeple have to be so immature that the only way they can get recognition in life it to ripp off someone elses work...

And it's not as if thay did a good job of it either!!

**right click**
**View Source**
**Surprise Surprise!!**

Nice try guys!!

Try doing something original...

Slave gave you the access info in trust only to have you two gonks take the p*ss...

If I was Slave... I'd kill the site or at least change the permissions on prevent anyone else but him from posting the scores especially as now you tow have played with the site, nothing on there can be taken seriously...
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:16
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Well, Surely you and Longy could make the character fields on the page, seeiong as you created it...

:)
Thu 13/12/01 at 10:34
Regular
On mesablanca i grinded all the way from the rail to the end an got 10,000 for it.

1,080,376 for Tokyo Megaplex
Thu 13/12/01 at 10:31
Regular
"WWJD"
i don't know when im getting it, im trying to sell SD3:JBI but it wasn't put in the paper when i sent the email but ive sent another one now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.