GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty: Black Ops - Review "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Black Ops'.
Wed 17/11/10 at 20:23
Regular
Having played the previous titles in the Call of Duty series, I believe that this game has been best through out of all of the Call of Duty Series

Single Player Review

I have played the campaign and found out that the story line is short than the other Call of Duty games. But they had to keep the game to its budget, Basically they added more graphics and less campaign/Story mode. Which is quite fustrating for players that don't like playing online with other players. Though the story mode is about you (Alex Mason) who is a soldier being interrogated for information that he either can’t remember or won’t remember. You will take control of Mason throughout the missions and re-enact what happened each time in order to piece a slowly forming puzzle together.

Multi Player Review

I have also played the multiplayer and believe that is the best game that I played with these kind of graphics. Also to be able to record clips and make montages which is a nice feature but it was introduced from halo 3. Though the new cod point system is outstanding to be able to customize your character to the way you like is also a very nice feature added in the game. To be honest they have removed some of the feature's we did like in the previous Call of Duty e.g. quick scoping, old perks and that has changed from a rushing game to a camping game. On the other hand they have added another nice feature called Wager Matches which is four different game modes featuring Sticks and Stones, Gun Game, One in the Chamber and Sharp Shooter. Also the multiplayer maps are different and better because they have a huge variety of maps like 'Cracked' which is a big map and 'Nuke Town' which is a small map. But they also have added a feature that you can vote 2 random maps on the list to be counted to be the next map the user's want to play.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 17/11/10 at 20:23
Regular
Having played the previous titles in the Call of Duty series, I believe that this game has been best through out of all of the Call of Duty Series

Single Player Review

I have played the campaign and found out that the story line is short than the other Call of Duty games. But they had to keep the game to its budget, Basically they added more graphics and less campaign/Story mode. Which is quite fustrating for players that don't like playing online with other players. Though the story mode is about you (Alex Mason) who is a soldier being interrogated for information that he either can’t remember or won’t remember. You will take control of Mason throughout the missions and re-enact what happened each time in order to piece a slowly forming puzzle together.

Multi Player Review

I have also played the multiplayer and believe that is the best game that I played with these kind of graphics. Also to be able to record clips and make montages which is a nice feature but it was introduced from halo 3. Though the new cod point system is outstanding to be able to customize your character to the way you like is also a very nice feature added in the game. To be honest they have removed some of the feature's we did like in the previous Call of Duty e.g. quick scoping, old perks and that has changed from a rushing game to a camping game. On the other hand they have added another nice feature called Wager Matches which is four different game modes featuring Sticks and Stones, Gun Game, One in the Chamber and Sharp Shooter. Also the multiplayer maps are different and better because they have a huge variety of maps like 'Cracked' which is a big map and 'Nuke Town' which is a small map. But they also have added a feature that you can vote 2 random maps on the list to be counted to be the next map the user's want to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.