GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i think chipping is ok but there is no where to get your games at a good price it costs at least 50-60 odd anyone kno a good site where there cheap? and what games are there good for christmas apsrt from gta 3 and tony hawks?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/12/01 at 13:43
Regular
i think chipping is ok but there is no where to get your games at a good price it costs at least 50-60 odd anyone kno a good site where there cheap? and what games are there good for christmas apsrt from gta 3 and tony hawks?
Sun 02/12/01 at 18:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Search in Yahoo for "Playstation 2 USB Chip" and you will find loads of info, all from the States, one or two UK distributors but still seems expensive.
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:52
wellllll all any1 has talked bout on ere is chipping not the games for xmaslol

well soz m8 cant help u wit ur games coz im gettign gta3 but not th3.........never really like that
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:03
yeah m8, I also wanna know more bout this usb chip. I think when u plug the chip in the usb, u still have 2 solder a wire in side, i think thats right anyway
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:59
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY, but would like to get my PS2 chipped etc to play import games, can anyone shed anymore light on this USB chip/adaptor ??
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:10
Regular
trunks-the-best-uk:> wrote:
> wat wat wat

what?
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Keep them both. Better than chipping you british console.
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
No I haven't got mine chipped, I have an American PS2 as well as British one, would like to get British one chipped and sell American one, have found one company in Norfolk but they charge one hundred and thirty pounds for chip/fitting/delivery etc.
Seems very expensive eh?
Anyone got any suggestions...
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:05
no i haven't thats why i asked uand i wanna get it from where u got it fromif it was cheap and wat do you pay 4 when it coes from 1 country 2 the other and when it comes i 2 the country i have 2 pay somthing is that cheaper?
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Being nosey, have you already got your PS2 chipped, if so could you let me know where and how much etc, (you can email me at [email protected]), I am sure SR will delete these posts once they see it.

I ordered Resident Evil and Silent Hill 2 when they first came out over there, each one cost around $58 (forty quid) but I got them months ago.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:58
and where did u get it chipped? do u have msn or aol messenger?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.