GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/07 at 14:57
"possibly impossible"
Or have smarties got darker?

I only noticed the other day when I was finding something to fill my gumball machine (I'm fed up of bubblegum). The green and brown ones look like army camouflage now...
Mon 04/06/07 at 14:57
"possibly impossible"
Or have smarties got darker?

I only noticed the other day when I was finding something to fill my gumball machine (I'm fed up of bubblegum). The green and brown ones look like army camouflage now...
Mon 04/06/07 at 15:25
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im going to have to buy some now,for research purposes only though.
Mon 04/06/07 at 15:31
"possibly impossible"
Of course.

I may get some more to ensure it wasn't just a faulty batch... :)
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:50
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I also now feel the need to do some research...may take a lot of researching though...perhaps even several tubes just to make sure!
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Do the tubes still come with the plastic letter lids?
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:54
Regular
I used to pop them at people :D
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I actually haven't had smarties in ages. Are the orange ones the only ones which have flavour still? I think I need to do some research myself... :-P
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Smilies? Yes, Looks like i'm going to have to buy a tube now. Can't remember the last time I had Smarties. Usually I just pour the whole tube into my mouth at once :)
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:59
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Yeah think they still have the lil plastic tops with the letters on the inside!

I think the orange ones still have the flavouring...never really did understand why it was just the orange ones with taste...but I don't really care coz I love those ones :D
Mon 04/06/07 at 20:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Smilies?

Haha, sorry that was rather random.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.