GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thanks freeola customer support"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/07 at 13:07
Regular
I have had only one occasion where i could not connect and that was due to a fault at my exchange and freeola could not of been more helpful.
I called in at 17:45 on a Tuesday and they answered the call within 2 rings and it was an English call center and the person didn't just want to get rid of me, He made me feel as if i was the only customer freeola had and his job was at stake if he didn't get me back on line asap.
The adviser even took the time to call me back later to make sure the connection was once again stable and working.

thanks
Tue 05/06/07 at 09:59
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Great, I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying the service and that we were able to help quickly on this occassion.
Mon 04/06/07 at 13:07
Regular
I have had only one occasion where i could not connect and that was due to a fault at my exchange and freeola could not of been more helpful.
I called in at 17:45 on a Tuesday and they answered the call within 2 rings and it was an English call center and the person didn't just want to get rid of me, He made me feel as if i was the only customer freeola had and his job was at stake if he didn't get me back on line asap.
The adviser even took the time to call me back later to make sure the connection was once again stable and working.

thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.