GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TheMatrix Sequel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 23:33
Regular
Matrix 2 is gonna be called Matrix: Reloaded also starring a woman that will be a double agent bad and good and known as morpheuses x-wife(in the film only) n e 1 else herd
Mon 10/12/01 at 10:36
it was sad that both of them died i think the women singer would have been a good actor
Mon 10/12/01 at 09:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Not sure, but the woman who played the "Oracle". She had sadly passed away too, but apparently she had finished shooting her parts for Matrix - Reloaded.
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:41
Regular
funkygamer wrote:
Aaliyah fans
> have set up a petition to keep her in the movie...

are they stupid or something?
the movie had only just started filming when she died
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:36
can't help you out on that 1 sry
Thu 06/12/01 at 08:55
Ace_greg wrote:
>They maybe recasting as costar Aaliyah was killed in a airplane
> accident. But nothing as of yet has been said.

Aaliyah fans have set up a petition to keep her in the movie... does anyone know how much she actually filmed? And how much she had left to film?
Wed 05/12/01 at 23:55
My frtiends brother and sister was crying when they heard Aaliyah's plane went down its sad and thnx for the update
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:24
Regular
allayha ( bad spelling) was meant to be the main women agent
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:13
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
neomatrix wrote:
> Matrix 2 is gonna be called Matrix: Reloaded also starring a woman that will be
> a double agent bad and good and known as morpheuses x-wife(in the film only) n e
> 1 else herd

The date for Matrix: Reloaded is subposed to be: May, 2003 moved back from December 25th, 2002

They maybe recasting as costar Aaliyah was killed in a airplane accident. But nothing as of yet has been said.

Nothing official has been announced. However, we do know that these films are going to be sequels (not prequels). We will see Neo as a superhuman figure. Capable of many things such as light, time-control, super-speed, flight etc. Like seen in The Matrix near the end.

The film is likely to end with a cliff hanger so to lead straight to The Matrix Revolutions (Matrix 3). Apparently as hinted by the end of the first film, you will indeed see Neo in lots of flying scenes.

Production on these sequels started with 12 weeks of filming in and around Oakland, CA in March, 2001. Other sets inclued, Australia, Chicago, Sydney (filming started on September 24th, 2001).

I hope that helps by telling you what you want to know!
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:56
Cool thnx WolfGirl and Solsk! For the dates i mean, man i can't wait to watch thse 3 films! Well 2 now anyway;
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
matrix re visted is just a documentry dvd with more extra features it doesnt have the film on at all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.