GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GO AWAY BOND!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 23:00
Regular
AHHHHHH I hate James Bond!!! They're going a bit over the edge now with James Bond.There are like 30 films, a couple of games that are allright, and about 25 soundtracks. Everywhere I look James Bond. I bought the new Agent Under fire and am regretting it seriousley. I completed it in about 4 hours. No joke. Don't listen to the person who reviewd it and said it takes about 8-10 hours for experianced gamers. Don't hate me for my opinion but they've pushed me too far this time.
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:28
I always new Iraqees hated James Bond just becaus he's British and a friend of America
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:29
The James Bond films are brilliant. I have every single one, and I have watched each one about 50 times each, and I still watch them. James Bond is one of the most well known film charaters around. DON'T DISS JAMES BOND.

As for the games, some have been brilliant aka Goldeneye, some have been good, aka Agent Under Fire, and some have been pants aka Tommorow Never dies.
I will always remember Goldeneye, and stands as my best N64 games of all time.
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There is no way MGS has better graphics than Goldeneye - Goldeneye still looks reasonalbe now , MGS - 'o - hello mr pixle number 6, are you snakes face?'
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:47
go there Death. You Bond haters can go away! He's cool leave the Agent Alone i Love the films and Games
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:37
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Lord Semajal wrote:
> The BEST bond game is Goldeneye on the N64

But if you want more stealthy action with better gameplay and graphics get Metal Gear Solid instead :P

In terms of Bond games though, Goldeneye, whilst very dated by today's standards, is the one that set the precedents for shooters on consoles, and every shooter that has been released since, Bond or no Bond, is usually compared to it.

Since then we've had TWINE (The World is not Enough) on the PSX as well as 007 Racing, and more recently Agent Under Fire for the PS2, all of which seem to be rushed jobs appealing to hardcore James Bond fans only rather than gamers in general.
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Digging!"
Stryke wrote:
> GO AWAY ANNOYING NEWBIE BOND HATING SCUM!!!!!!!!!

i agree
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Motley wrote:
> Good morning - First isit to a chat room and as you seem to be in want of
> somethin to talk about, how about telling me more about these Bond games.

The BEST bond game is Goldeneye on the N64
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:10
Regular
Iraqistan Man wrote:
There are like 30 films,

you caveman
there are 19 films and no.20 is out next year
Sun 02/12/01 at 12:52
Regular
GO AWAY ANNOYING NEWBIE BOND HATING SCUM!!!!!!!!!

There, I argued in his own persuavive manner.
Sun 02/12/01 at 12:46
Good morning - First isit to a chat room and as you seem to be in want of somethin to talk about, how about telling me more about these Bond games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.