GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Tue 01/04/03 at 14:46
Regular
Can anyone please tell me what you do after you've completed the mines boss. Theres a strange door that apparently goes to the ruins. What do I do?
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:27
Regular
Oh, after all that I forgot to mention. Thanks for the tip, I'll do it later tonight.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:26
Regular
I'm going online as soon as I'm able to get broadband. According to the BT website I should have broadband in my area by the 4th June. I used to have it for the DC aswell but I sold my DC shortly after I bought it, so I never had a chance to finish it.
Tue 01/04/03 at 15:36
Regular
"DS..."
right, basically there is a large statue in each of the areas (Forest, Caves, and Mines) they kind of look like tall totem poles, anyway you'll know them when you see them and you just walk up to them and touch them and they'll light up and stay like that for the rest of the game, once you have activated them all the door blocking the ruins will now vanish and you will be able to embark on your journey into the final episode 1 level the Ruins, hope this helps :)

oh and btw if your actually online on pso tell me what ship/lobbyblock your usually on and we could meet up for a gme if you wan't as I can tell you just about all there is to know about pso, well i have been playing the DC versions for 2 years plus and the GC version since it's release, neways...

slik ~_~
Tue 01/04/03 at 14:46
Regular
Can anyone please tell me what you do after you've completed the mines boss. Theres a strange door that apparently goes to the ruins. What do I do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.