GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 is the best console because...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 16:37
Regular
Gaymcube is for stoopid mitten wearing 12 year old peons who dribble and bang there head against walls and the eX Box is a stoopid shade of black with a stupid green knob on top and bill Gates looks like a dork.

i luv my PS2 and it kicks butt man...

And it has the best games an all - and if u don't believe me then go jump in front of a bus
Sat 03/05/03 at 11:53
"For the horde!!!!"
There arn't many games for the PS2 I want, Gamecube on the other hand.
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:27
Nomino wrote:
> >Gaymcube is for stoopid mitten wearing 12 year old peons who
> dribble and bang there head against walls and the eX Box is a stoopid
> shade of black with a stupid green knob on top and bill Gates looks
> like a dork.
>
> And you have to be the biggest dork on this planet.

sarcasm noun [U]
the use of remarks which clearly mean the opposite of what they say, and which are made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in an amusing way:
"You have been working hard, " he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.
Compare irony (FIGURATIVE SPEECH).

sarcastic adjective (UK INFORMAL sarky)
using sarcasm:
a sarcastic comment/remark
Are you being sarcastic?

sarcastically adverb
"Thanks so much for your help, " Tim said sarcastically.
Fri 02/05/03 at 19:59
Regular
Or buy all three.. lets not get Xbox into the argument as well...
Fri 02/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
I have Gamecube & Ps2... well i got the PS2 then the Gamecube mainly because they have so many exclusive games. PS2 definitely has a wider range of games. They're both great systems though but at the minute i prefer my Gamecube - mainly due to Metroid Prime & Zelda and the excellent Skies of Arcadia coming up. Anyway that could change depending on what big new release comes on the PS2. Having said that, i hear Metal Gear Twin Snakes (an old playstation favourite) is come to the Cube...hmmm...

As for the Cube being for kiddies - titles like Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime and MGS Twin Snakes are hardly games made for kiddies.

Stop arguing and buy both. Although if you are going to buy ONE system only, the PS2 is best hands down just because there are so many games to choose from. If you wanna buy something not so common, and with a great line-up of games coming up, then go for the Cube.
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Kids...
Wed 16/04/03 at 09:47
Regular
"MSR Rules"
I meant grand theft auto 3. I didn't realise it was that old.
If so that explains why the graphics are awfull.
Wed 16/04/03 at 08:58
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Popper wrote:
Is GTA3 the best the PS2 has to offer in the terms of graphics?

No. Seeing as GTA3 is now more than a year and a half old, the graphics have been surpassed by the likes of GT3, Splinter Cell, MGS2 as well as J&D and R&C. Vice city is also better looking.

Personally, graphics take 2nd place to gameplay. I'd much rather play something with top-notch gameplay such as Rez or Vice City than something pretty by soleless.
Wed 16/04/03 at 08:50
Regular
"MSR Rules"
DJ MoleMan wrote:
> I think the PS2 is the best console ever because it has the best
> graphics, games and everthing else i mean come on the other console
> sucks (except maybe PC)gamecube a waste of time, XBox not as bad but
> still crap with only a couple of deasant games,PSX oldie good for
> younger kids but the PS2 rules by the highest sold out in its first
> couple of years and still going strong.Game Boy Advance and the other
> game boys good for a muck around when you are bored, but PS2 just out
> does them all.OK get the picture good, now go out and buy a PS2
> whoever hasnt got one you are nothing with o

QUESTION. Is GTA3 the best the PS2 has to offer in the terms of graphics?
Sun 13/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
>Gaymcube is for stoopid mitten wearing 12 year old peons who dribble and bang there head against walls and the eX Box is a stoopid shade of black with a stupid green knob on top and bill Gates looks like a dork.

And you have to be the biggest dork on this planet.
Fri 04/04/03 at 20:09
Regular
Pish. GameCube has the best games.

FACT!!!!1111!!!!1!11!!!!1!!!!!111111

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.