GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Online Trials (Europe)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 16:49
Regular
Hi there, long time no see everyone, hope your all doing ok, i've just got an email from Sony saying that i've been picked to take part in the Online trials, just wondered if anyone else was taking part? They said they will let me know on the 7th about how to sort out the cost, the package for £39.99 + P+P will include

- 1x Modem (Broadband only)
- 1x Copy of SOCOM: Navy Seals
- 1X 2m Network Cable (very generous i rekon)
- 1x Installation CD
- 1x Headset

So hopefully i'll be playing some of you guys at the end of this month!
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Hi there, long time no see everyone, hope your all doing ok, i've just got an email from Sony saying that i've been picked to take part in the Online trials, just wondered if anyone else was taking part? They said they will let me know on the 7th about how to sort out the cost, the package for £39.99 + P+P will include

- 1x Modem (Broadband only)
- 1x Copy of SOCOM: Navy Seals
- 1X 2m Network Cable (very generous i rekon)
- 1x Installation CD
- 1x Headset

So hopefully i'll be playing some of you guys at the end of this month!
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:58
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Lucky Bleeder!!!!

I put my name down but not got nothing. :(

Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Keep us unlucky ones posted with details.
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> just wondered if anyone else was taking part?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Cya on the front line :)
Thu 03/04/03 at 00:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Here's more good news. I convinced mum that having a broadband connection to her laptop downstairs would be great because she could do online shopping so much more easily, so she agreed, so I got her credit card out and ordered:

BEFSR41 Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router
3 Straight Through CAT 15 Network Cables
Total: £77.54 delivered from *cough*dabs.com*cough

This way, I figure I can keep my PC online whilst the PS2 is playing games online whilst my mum is shopping online. It's amazing what you can convince your mum to do if you include the word 'shopping' :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.