GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin Challenge Mode Hi Scores"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pikmin'.
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:01
Regular
Just out of interest, what are people's Challenge Mode High Scores?

I've only been playing a few weeks so haven't got any great scores (in fact I've only really played Landing Site in Challeneg mode as a break from the main game).

Just interested.

Even though I haven't played it exhaustively, I find the Challenge Mode deeply rewarding and can see it being a Tetris like eternal challenge, that I'll be able to keep coming back too.
Tue 15/04/03 at 07:44
Regular
"zelda champion"
my scores are impact sit 172
forest of hope 356
the forest navel 216
distant spring 227
final trail 196
Wed 02/04/03 at 21:04
Regular
"past,present&future"
Thanks,

just to give me an idea...
Wed 02/04/03 at 15:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Impact Site - 172
The Forest Of Hope - 200
The Forest Naval - 215
The Distant Spring - 148
The Final Trial - 152
Wed 02/04/03 at 15:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmm...

I posted this topic a few weeks ago.

Let's see if I can find it again and find my scores for you. :-)
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:01
Regular
"past,present&future"
Just out of interest, what are people's Challenge Mode High Scores?

I've only been playing a few weeks so haven't got any great scores (in fact I've only really played Landing Site in Challeneg mode as a break from the main game).

Just interested.

Even though I haven't played it exhaustively, I find the Challenge Mode deeply rewarding and can see it being a Tetris like eternal challenge, that I'll be able to keep coming back too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.