GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Management Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 13:56
Regular
Well after being gutted that my PC isn't fast enough to handle CM4, is there any other Football Management game out there to replace CM 2001/02 that is actually any good.

My PC is 333mhz, with 128mb ram, and plenty of hard-drive space!

Also anyone know why sigames ran a vote to see what speed of PC people had and over 60% of people had under 500mhz, yet they make the game 600mhz...why I ortta!
Wed 02/04/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Well after being gutted that my PC isn't fast enough to handle CM4, is there any other Football Management game out there to replace CM 2001/02 that is actually any good.

My PC is 333mhz, with 128mb ram, and plenty of hard-drive space!

Also anyone know why sigames ran a vote to see what speed of PC people had and over 60% of people had under 500mhz, yet they make the game 600mhz...why I ortta!
Wed 02/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have tried many other footy manager sims, but I’m afraid the all suck in comparison to Champ Man. If you have a PS2, then the one with Alan Hanson on the front is probably the next best.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Yeah I tried LMA on the PS2, but wasn't impressed. Is Premier Manager 2003 on the PC/PS2 any good?
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's quite a lot like LMA, I also don't like the 3D match engines much as the ball looks like it is on too much of a linear path. Check out some of the older pc manager games, if you like Championship Manager games but your computer can't handle Champ Man 4 then just play the 01/02 season.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:03
Regular
Hmm i have 500mhz, 128mb RAM and enuff HDD space its a pain but i will get a decent one soon
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:50
Regular
I HEARD total club manager was good. what do you think? is it worth buying?
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Premier manger 2003 is quite good i played it at a mates house

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.