GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"phantasy star offline"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 16:07
Regular
Is this game really not worth buying for offline play? I really need a co-op RPG
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:11
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
which one is a male hunter but not the android?

I am level 13 and will hopefully be online by the end of this month. my name is sam.
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:08
Regular
"DS..."
Ye the Nights into Dreams quest was the first thing i did when i got it online :) the gba minigame is fekkin sweet, neways should be on at around either 9:00pm or 10:00pm and if i'm in a game that I've created it'll be called "winGAD@..." with pword being "ukchatforums" just press "X" button on a game list to see whos in that game.

As for the DC version the servers are still online as I went on them briefly about a week ago and will prob be around for a good few months yet.

slik ~_~
Sat 05/04/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm pretty sure thats only 1 or two ships left, But i most likley too be wrong and the Network all togther is down. But even if there was a ship still up.. I wouldn't be surpised if anyone plays it anymore :P
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:40
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> i was thinking about getting PSO but would it not be cheaper to buy a
> DC and the games rarther than getting the GC version and adapter.

DOn't think the networks are still up, if they are I doubt there'd be many people still on them.

Also the Cube has a load of extra stuff.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:38
Regular
$lik wrote:
> Hey Tilta, what happened last night? I spent a while looking for your
> and eventually found you despite their being numerous characters with
> the name "Akira" and I said Hi in the lobby you said Hi back
> and i'm sure that I said "it's slik" beforehand (unless you
> were afk or something) and you went into a game that i'd prevously
> been in which had another akira (lvl 61) and you were in there cos
> your lvl 27 (i think) and you jus dissapeared

Damn it, I didn't realise it was you. I remeber now though, I went in and the guy said I was copying his name or something.

I was only going in to get some money out the bank so I could change my costume. I logged off straight after.

have MSN messenger then either
> add me or drop me an e-mail sometime to arrange times etc at
> [email protected]
>
> slik ~_~

Will do.

I should be on quite a lot today, nothing to do and me needs to level up. I should be on Polaris most likely Lobby 1-3 depending on which is full up.

Have you played the downloadable Nights Quest yet?

It kicks a-ss, played it with some guys last night. You have to be on episode 2 to get it, ya should check it out.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:22
Regular
i was thinking about getting PSO but would it not be cheaper to buy a DC and the games rarther than getting the GC version and adapter.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:19
Regular
Damm you, Reading that got me Confused..
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:07
Regular
"DS..."
Hey Tilta, what happened last night? I spent a while looking for your and eventually found you despite their being numerous characters with the name "Akira" and I said Hi in the lobby you said Hi back and i'm sure that I said "it's slik" beforehand (unless you were afk or something) and you went into a game that i'd prevously been in which had another akira (lvl 61) and you were in there cos your lvl 27 (i think) and you jus dissapeared, jus curious as to why you left e.g if you DC/d or something or that you did'nt know that it was me and thought that I might be a deranged psychopath or something, anyways, if you still wan't to meet up properly and have a game or whatever then post a message in this thread or if you (or any other pso players who have the game online) have MSN messenger then either add me or drop me an e-mail sometime to arrange times etc at [email protected]

slik ~_~
Sat 05/04/03 at 07:59
Regular
"DS..."
hoho indeed, them theres fighting words boy! :) seriously though if you've got it online and you wan't to battle then BRING IT ON!!! ahem! :) but seriously, if you wan't to Battle me then meet me on ship Polaris block 3, lobby 1 at either around 9:00pm or 10:00pm then we'll see whos the daddy :)

slik ~_~
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
:)

hoho.. I'm on a chase with slik... I still wanna beat him on Battle, And i will.

Anyway, Level 45 now... :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.