GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA at a low, low price!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 15:14
Regular
Hi I got my GBA at a little over £60. Anyway I have two games for my GBA. Mario Kart and Wario Land 4. Any ideas on which ONE i should get next. If you reply please state only one as lists upon lists are annoying to read and I want to find the peoples favorite.
Thanks
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hi I got my GBA at a little over £60. Anyway I have two games for my GBA. Mario Kart and Wario Land 4. Any ideas on which ONE i should get next. If you reply please state only one as lists upon lists are annoying to read and I want to find the peoples favorite.
Thanks
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Seeing as you seem to like Mario, i'd reccomend you get Super Mario Advance. It's apparently very similar to Mario World on the SNES. And if you liked that, then you should get this. And there's a Mario Advance 2.

Or if you like Zelda before the N64, you should get one/both of the 2 new Zelda games for GameBoy Colour. Yes, you can play GameBoy Colour games on the GBA.
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
Naaaaaah, It's not that I love Mario... It's down to the fact that these were some of the cheapest games for the GBA that I could find!!!!!!

Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Seeing as you seem to like Mario, i'd reccomend you get Super Mario Advance.
> It's apparently very similar to Mario World on the SNES. And if you liked that,
> then you should get this. And there's a Mario Advance 2.

Or if you like Zelda
> before the N64, you should get one/both of the 2 new Zelda games for GameBoy
> Colour. Yes, you can play GameBoy Colour games on the GBA.
Sat 01/12/01 at 19:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
And the recommended retail price of GBA games is surpose to be going down to £29.99 in Europe!!!!!!

Also you don't want Mario Advance. Wait till 13th December and get Mario Advance 2! That's the remake of Mario World on the SNES! And will be FAAAAAAAAAAR better than Mario Advance which was a remake of Mario 2, and is probably the worst Mario game, out of all the Mario games!

:)
Sat 01/12/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
and-a it has-a yoshi in-a it.
Sat 01/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Bomberman Tournament is a really good game, providing you have at least one friend who has a GBA, 'cos the Quest mode is pretty dull. It will however, take your fancy if you're into Pokémon style monster raising and battling.

But it's hell of a lot better in the Battle mode, which is one of the best things you'll have play on GBA.
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
try Golden Sun when it comes out!! a definite BEST BUY!
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
What's this game about then?

Tony_Blair wrote:
> try Golden Sun when it comes out!! a definite BEST BUY!
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Golden Sun is a really good looking RPG! It's also surpose to be really good acording to reviews!

Sat 01/12/01 at 21:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
What is it about and what are the characters called.

Ps I have finally successfully changed my name from Morpheus02. Also check out my Warioland 4 Review, which is also in this formum.

Cooky wrote:
> Golden Sun is a really good looking RPG! It's also surpose to be really good
> acording to reviews!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.