GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hideo Kojima evil mastermind and badman."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 11:44
Regular
Susspicions are starting to arise now in my crazy world that Hideo Kojima is up to something. He has the one thing, the key to everyones happyness and we all know what that is. Metal Gear Solid 2. I have been waiting for this game now for over 2years. 2YEARS!!!!!!!!! Why does he have to take so long. My thoughts are that he knows that millions of people are pre-ordering MGS2 and then he goes and delays it again. You know why? Intrest. We pay money and then the company that we pay the money to gives some to MGS company which adds more money to Hideo Kojima making his intrest rate higher. Every 1000 people may only make it go up half of 1% but he's taking all our money and it's enraging me.
Sun 31/10/10 at 23:25
Regular
"ufo paranormal chat"
Have you seen a UFO ?
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:54
"period drama"
exactly.

you can't do nothing to stop anything that anyone does, so just leave it.

2 years ain't that long y'know. it one man doing it all on his own
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:52
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I don't know what i'm gonna do.
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:50
"period drama"
take a cold shower then.

what y'gonna do?
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:44
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Susspicions are starting to arise now in my crazy world that Hideo Kojima is up to something. He has the one thing, the key to everyones happyness and we all know what that is. Metal Gear Solid 2. I have been waiting for this game now for over 2years. 2YEARS!!!!!!!!! Why does he have to take so long. My thoughts are that he knows that millions of people are pre-ordering MGS2 and then he goes and delays it again. You know why? Intrest. We pay money and then the company that we pay the money to gives some to MGS company which adds more money to Hideo Kojima making his intrest rate higher. Every 1000 people may only make it go up half of 1% but he's taking all our money and it's enraging me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.