GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'WarGames' PS2s Real Power!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 23:53
Regular
i know this message is old but i just had to talk about this. it was a few months ago i recieved an e-mail from the whit house. u see i signed up to their male service on future events and war stuff. i received an e-mail with the subheading 'Wargames' PS2s Real Power! when i saw this i just had to read it as a games fan. it stated that the only next gen console which was the PS2 has the capability of guiding Missiles. the DVD technology used can be altere in a small qway to guid a missile to whereever u want. it also stated that Saddam Hussain had ordered 3,000 of these consoles becaus eof this and so SONY was ordered by the Military Of Defence to stop all shipments to Iran. Also as China is not an Allie with us All PS2 factories in china had to be closed as they were theoreticaly teaching china this devastating technology??? did n e one else remember if they read about this. i know it was not a lie i mean come on from the white house.
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:53
i know this message is old but i just had to talk about this. it was a few months ago i recieved an e-mail from the whit house. u see i signed up to their male service on future events and war stuff. i received an e-mail with the subheading 'Wargames' PS2s Real Power! when i saw this i just had to read it as a games fan. it stated that the only next gen console which was the PS2 has the capability of guiding Missiles. the DVD technology used can be altere in a small qway to guid a missile to whereever u want. it also stated that Saddam Hussain had ordered 3,000 of these consoles becaus eof this and so SONY was ordered by the Military Of Defence to stop all shipments to Iran. Also as China is not an Allie with us All PS2 factories in china had to be closed as they were theoreticaly teaching china this devastating technology??? did n e one else remember if they read about this. i know it was not a lie i mean come on from the white house.
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:56
m8, just chat with us for a while about regular stuff, if u keep making topics people will just get annoyed!

So ure new ? Gotta ask you, who r u with, sony, microsoft, nintardo ?

Im deano by the way
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:59
sry i'm huseyin and i'm new so what kinds of regular stuff
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The whole story was a piece of Sony spin. What happened was this:

*Sony releases statment saying that PS2 is so powerful that it can guide nuclear missles. Although this is true, the statment fails to point out that 1950's nuclear missles were guided by 8 bit processors... a Gameboy could guide a nuclear missile!

*Senators and other American polititions hear this and are horrified. They fall for Sony's trap and bring the PS2's power up on the Capitol Hill.

*The Media make the story even more hyped up!

Sonic
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
neomatrix wrote:
> sry i'm huseyin and i'm new so what kinds of regular stuff

TALK PROPERLY OR ILL smas u widda Stick!
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:17
u see! this is newbie bashing, every1s been through it (apart from the peeps who were here when the forums started) the stick thing and smashing people with it is a common occcurence here but im defended by my sony loving humongous tree stump !!!
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
But to be fair, it is clear that Neomatrix hasn't even bothered to read through his posts before he posts them!

At least proof read them!

sonic
Sat 01/12/01 at 02:56
no d3n said chat regular stuff so i asked like what because he said evryone was gonna be enoyed
Sun 24/10/10 at 19:21
Regular
Evenin....

A trip up Great Hill and beyond is on the cards for this Weds evening.

Meet at the Hare & Hounds at 5:45pm

Ring/text 07972 710 440 to confirm if you are going to join us.
If you are running late, ring the same number ;)

This will be last time this year that we'll have the luxury of a daylight departure.
The next opportunity for this will be Weds 2nd March 2011 :)
Mon 25/10/10 at 19:42
Regular
Count me in Paul, Cheers Si

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.