GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lest We Forget."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/10 at 22:11
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
One of my interests outside of gaming is reading up on World War 1&2, and watching various documentaries on the subject.

When I read or watch anything regarding these terrible periods in our history, I always feel a sense of disgust that these sort of attrocities could be commited by human beings against others, but I also have a massive sense of pride and admiration for the men and women that found the strength and determination to stand up and fight against this tyranny.

I have the utmost respect for these people, for those that made the ultimate sacrifice and to those that made it through and helped to rebuild this nation.

I also have great respect for our armed forces off fighting in the Middle East just now. I know many people say that it's their choice to join the military and that a lot of people disagree with whats happening over there. I don't pretend to know whats happening, as all we really know is what we read or watch in the media, which as we all know isn't always to be trusted. Although I do have my own theories but that's not what this topic's about.

Regardless of that fact though these guys and girls are over there putting their lives on the line, and if it wasn't for these people signing up to do this, who do you think they would send over? We would probably start being called up. So I am grateful that there are people out there willing to do this for a living.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on forever, this was just a topic to basically say thank you to all of our heroes, past, present and future, and for everyone else to remember those that fought for your freedom and the freedom of others.

Lest We Forget.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 23/10/10 at 22:11
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
One of my interests outside of gaming is reading up on World War 1&2, and watching various documentaries on the subject.

When I read or watch anything regarding these terrible periods in our history, I always feel a sense of disgust that these sort of attrocities could be commited by human beings against others, but I also have a massive sense of pride and admiration for the men and women that found the strength and determination to stand up and fight against this tyranny.

I have the utmost respect for these people, for those that made the ultimate sacrifice and to those that made it through and helped to rebuild this nation.

I also have great respect for our armed forces off fighting in the Middle East just now. I know many people say that it's their choice to join the military and that a lot of people disagree with whats happening over there. I don't pretend to know whats happening, as all we really know is what we read or watch in the media, which as we all know isn't always to be trusted. Although I do have my own theories but that's not what this topic's about.

Regardless of that fact though these guys and girls are over there putting their lives on the line, and if it wasn't for these people signing up to do this, who do you think they would send over? We would probably start being called up. So I am grateful that there are people out there willing to do this for a living.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on forever, this was just a topic to basically say thank you to all of our heroes, past, present and future, and for everyone else to remember those that fought for your freedom and the freedom of others.

Lest We Forget.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.