GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone get James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire today?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 22:21
Regular
I did...kind of. My dad got it from GAME for the rather ludicrous amount of £45.99 (although he had a £5-off voucher, so it wasn't so bad). Trouble is, along with my PS2, GT3 and GTA3, I can't play on it till Christmas Day. Anyway, has anyone in here got it? Usual opinions please...
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:17
If you have completed the PC version, then it is no surprise that you completed it quickly. I would probably do the same.
But the main thing here is the multiplayer and co-operative mode. Apparently, the multiplayer is good, as is the co-operative mode, which is probably why I might get it.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I got it today.
Its good but after 2 hours of play, i'd completed it
66 percent
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:10
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Did you actually read it kingklik?
Not new expressions on the people, complete new faces on everyone not just the same lame face. And it's not just a multiplayer, it's a completely new storyline for the co-op mode. Thats why it's gonna be better.
Sat 01/12/01 at 16:38
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Iraqistan Man, I think you've contradicted yourself there a little. You say it has almost completely changed, but all the points you mention are purely asthetics.
So what is the MP5 sub-machinegun has been replaced by an assault? So what if my fellow buddy will now show fear in his facial expressions when he see's a baddy. The actual GAME is still the same, and that's what counts. And don't start going on about the multiplayer and decay mode coz I just ain't interested.
Sat 01/12/01 at 12:14
It has better graphics than the PC and got an amazing 96% in OPS2M, it's worth a buy.
Sat 01/12/01 at 11:28
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Well you obviousley don't know much Kingklik because the PS2 version is almost completely different to the pc version. Apart from the single player game of course. For example there are a couple new weapons and also all the old weapon models from the pc version have been remade to look better, like the mp5 sub-machine gun. That now looks like an M16 with a grenade launcher on the bottom and the shotgun looks different aswell. Also, all of the player models have been remade to look better and the faces on the security guards (Barny) are all different. They've also added a completely new storyline to the game which you can play in co-operative mode with a friend.
I've also completed the game for the pc but I think this PS2 version is going to be better and faster.
Sat 01/12/01 at 10:46
Regular
I'm looking to get Ugent Under Fire, but I have heard mixed opinions about it as well.

Anyone know how the multiplayer compares with Half-Life?
Sat 01/12/01 at 09:39
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well I had Half-Life on the PC (and completed it), so I'm not gonna shell out £40 (or £45) for the same thing!
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:05
thought about it but, 1 review said it was decent. 1 said it was bit short, too easy and not very good overall. they also said half life is miles better

so that is what Im getting
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:21
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I did...kind of. My dad got it from GAME for the rather ludicrous amount of £45.99 (although he had a £5-off voucher, so it wasn't so bad). Trouble is, along with my PS2, GT3 and GTA3, I can't play on it till Christmas Day. Anyway, has anyone in here got it? Usual opinions please...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.