GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote on winner at Vengance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
I am now going to start a new vote topic. Well just for one vote. Who do you think will win at Vengance.

Most of you will know who is in the match for those who haven't been watching wrestling at a great time for it. The time in which the Alliance LEFT! Thank god. Anyway. Here are the wrestlers.

Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
The Rock
Jericho

*Does a Chris Tarrant* Fingers on the buzzers, all vote now!
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I am now going to start a new vote topic. Well just for one vote. Who do you think will win at Vengance.

Most of you will know who is in the match for those who haven't been watching wrestling at a great time for it. The time in which the Alliance LEFT! Thank god. Anyway. Here are the wrestlers.

Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
The Rock
Jericho

*Does a Chris Tarrant* Fingers on the buzzers, all vote now!
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I vote Kurt Angle will win. I want the Rock though.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:47
Regular
Jericho, it would be a brilliant twist, i also want to see him win cos he's good at being a heel and deserves it
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Back in black"
K kwik
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok then. Why do you like K-Kwik? I know all his high-flying is cool but what is the fascination on him?

Well I suppose everyone has some wrestler of their own. Ant has Too Cool. And other people have others.
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer....I think im in the middle of Kid Kash and RVD.
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
Hulk Hogan
Sat 01/12/01 at 08:41
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ok then. Why do you like K-Kwik? I know all his high-flying is cool but what is
> the fascination on him?

Well I suppose everyone has some wrestler of their
> own. Ant has Too Cool. And other people have others.

Chris Benoit!

And I vote Chris Jericho, for obvious reasons.
Sat 01/12/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Kurt Angle .vs. Stone Cold
I just cant see Austin losing this match, so I'm predicting a win for him. There will probably be some sort of screwy finish, but let's all hope that he returns to the foul mouthed, beer swilling SOB that he was once so acredited for.

The Rock .vs. Chris Jericho
Seeing as Jericho won at No Mercy and actually captured the WCW Title, I would think that the WWF writers would let Rocky get some retribution on Jericho and hand him the victory.

Ok, so we have Rock .vs. Austin in the final then. We've seen this so many times, but WWF are well-known for milking the same formula, but the casual fans don't seem to mind. I've seen Rock .vs. Austin 3 or 4 times before and frankly, it's as boring as heck.

Stone Cold .vs. The Rock
I can't see Angle and Jericho staying out of this one. In other words, they are both probably going to interfere or do something that will effect the ultimate outcome of the match. I am predicting some sort of screwjob finish, where neither wrestler wins, resulting in the winner of the Royal Rumble becoming champion. It's been done before, but casual fans wouldn't notice. Aside from that, if there is a clean finish, I would think that The Rock would win, as he hasn't been champion for a while.

I wouldn't be too angry if Rock won, but I would if Austin won. Should Angle win, it wouldn't bother me and should Jericho win, I would be a very happy man!

Firebalt.
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I want Jericho or Austin to win it but I think that the Rock is gonna win it. I hate the Rock!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.