GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote on winner at Vengance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
I am now going to start a new vote topic. Well just for one vote. Who do you think will win at Vengance.

Most of you will know who is in the match for those who haven't been watching wrestling at a great time for it. The time in which the Alliance LEFT! Thank god. Anyway. Here are the wrestlers.

Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
The Rock
Jericho

*Does a Chris Tarrant* Fingers on the buzzers, all vote now!
Mon 11/10/10 at 20:25
Regular
Another great evening. Either my singing is getting better or everyone is getting louder! We have a new position for the keyboard which I believe is better than where it was. At one point we had 25 people in and I had nothing but compliments and smiling faces from everyone. Thanks to all who came and those who organise the singing. Thanks again to our Aussi ivory tickeler and I really cant wait for next months singing of war songs.
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Prove me wrong wrote:
> Triple H will come in and beat up Y2J before his match, then take his place. He
> will beat the rock, and go on to beat Austin, who will have defeated jurt angle
> by way of a steel chair and 2 stunners. Triple H will win with 3 moves in
> succession: sledgehammer to head, stunner, and finally, the pedigree.

You all
> know I'm right!

I actually don't think you are right. Chris Jericho will not be replaced by HHH, or anyone for that matter. But the reason HHH will not replace him is because he is not ready for WWF TV yet. It said that on the Ross Report as I said in some other topic.
Sat 08/12/01 at 16:35
Regular
I think it's gonna be Rock or Austin. Austin because he is getting on a bit and will probably retire soon, so WWF might give him the title.
Rock - Very popular and is also leaving next year i think to do movies.
Sat 08/12/01 at 15:41
Triple H will come in and beat up Y2J before his match, then take his place. He will beat the rock, and go on to beat Austin, who will have defeated jurt angle by way of a steel chair and 2 stunners. Triple H will win with 3 moves in succession: sledgehammer to head, stunner, and finally, the pedigree.

You all know I'm right!
Sat 08/12/01 at 00:43
i think the rock will win.
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:30
Regular
Afro Joe No2 wrote:
> Yeah. Pay atention! Anyway Who were the 4 guys at that Double Jeoardy ECW
> thing?

your names a cross between mine a afro joe's
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:51
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
The 4 men were the sandman,steve corino,justin credible, and jerry lynn.
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oops. Put in my wrong e-mail address again but I still don't know how the PC puts on that name. I'll change that to something else.
Wed 05/12/01 at 13:14
"You smell of rice"
Yeah. Pay atention! Anyway Who were the 4 guys at that Double Jeoardy ECW thing?
Wed 05/12/01 at 10:48
Regular
"..."
Except there won't be two matches taking place in the same ring at the smae time....pay attention ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.