GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what games???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 19:55
Regular
I only got my PS2 a week ago and i am trying to save up lot's of money to buy lods of games with. what games can u recomend that u think i should buy???
Wed 13/10/10 at 15:03
So far we have four people attending tonights ride.

See you 6pm ;)
Sun 10/10/10 at 18:38
Evenin.........

Longridge Fell is on the agenda for this Weds evening :)

This is a crackin night ride.
It will be daylight(ish)climbing to the summit. Sunset at 6:19pm
The downhill (and those who've done it in daylight know)goes on forever lol!
AND it will be dark ;)

As Eddy will testify, the "normal" daylight routes take on a different twist at night.

Meet at Ribchester Arms at 6pm

Ring 07972 710 440 to confirm you are attending, and to double check ride details.
Night rides can change or be cancelled at very short notice.
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:51
You are going to need to save up a lot of money as there are a lot of games that are and will be brilliant.

Games Available now:
Burnout
GTA3
GT3
Half Life
Tony Hawks 3
SSX Tricky
James Bond in Agent Under Fire
Pro Evolution Soccer
NHL 2002
WRC
Dead or Alive 2
Sould Reaver 2
Silent Hill 2

Game Available soon:
Devil May Cry
MGS2
Jak and Daxter
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I would go for GTA3 first. Then start to get Silent Hill 2, Tony Hawks 3, SSX Tricky, Devil May Cry and Jax and Daxter. That will keep you going until Metal Gear Solid 2 is released next year in Feb.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
and Silent Hill 2
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Grand Theft Auto 3
Gran Turismo 3
Burnout
HalfLife
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Pro Evolution Soccer
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:05
Definately:
Tony Hawks 3,
SSX Tricky.
These are two games which you should get straight away. These will last you at least 6 months, right?
By then you will have saved up for Simpsons Road Rage, Metal Gear Solid 2 or Splashdown!!!

This is what I plan to do, anyway.
Cheers,
DH
Fri 30/11/01 at 19:55
I only got my PS2 a week ago and i am trying to save up lot's of money to buy lods of games with. what games can u recomend that u think i should buy???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.