GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England VS Brazil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/07 at 11:14
Regular
Ok Match predictions please.
I recon 3 - 1 Brazil with Gerrard the scorer for England.
Fri 01/06/07 at 11:14
Regular
Ok Match predictions please.
I recon 3 - 1 Brazil with Gerrard the scorer for England.
Fri 01/06/07 at 16:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm predicting at least 3-0 to Brazil. I'm hoping for 5-0 though.
Fri 01/06/07 at 20:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Pretty even so far hopefully it'll be an entertaining match instead of the usual passing defensive style friendlies can be.
Fri 01/06/07 at 20:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
England's defending hasn't been to great so far, but their attacking has been at least mildly better. Alan Smith up front? We're even more doomed. :)
Fri 01/06/07 at 21:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've not been watching the game but i'm seeing the scoreline and not believing it.
Fri 01/06/07 at 21:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it was a decent goal... and Downing came very close with a swooping shot not long before! A marked improvement over the second half, but a good confidence booster nonetheless. And Beckham didn't do too badly either!

Four minutes left now.

Edit: And there's the equaliser, as a result of some truly dire defending, 92 minutes.
Fri 01/06/07 at 21:52
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Out of the twilight zone then.
Fri 01/06/07 at 21:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wooo Diego, FM legend
Fri 01/06/07 at 22:04
Regular
Oops I missed it. Can GP give me one of his reviews of the match please. =)
Fri 01/06/07 at 22:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Pretty even first half. Brazil had a lot of possession but didn't really create a lot, as they try to move the ball through the middle instead of passing the ball out wide for the cross. They do pass the ball very nice in tight spots though.

England came out for the second half with a quicker tempo and better passing and put some pressure on the defensive of Brazil. A freekick from Beckham swirled to the back post where Terry headed it past Helton for 1-0 after 68 minutes.

A lot of subsitutions then broke the game up as Brazil just started to dictate the play again and England were left to attack on the break. England had a number of chances to put in decent crosses but failed and were made to pay as the ball was whipped in for Diego to head home for 1-1 with only seconds remaining.

Gerrard was outstanding in the match, making a number of crucial tackles to deny Brazil any room in the middle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.