GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh my god! Tony Hawk 3!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
Yesss!!! I walked through the door this afternoon to find a fresh copy of Tony Hawk 3 on the Ps2 waiting for me, and my sister's Christmas pressie, the Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack. I divulged for a few sessions, then came on the computer and... I had won gameaday!!! Talk about a great day!
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
Yesss!!! I walked through the door this afternoon to find a fresh copy of Tony Hawk 3 on the Ps2 waiting for me, and my sister's Christmas pressie, the Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack. I divulged for a few sessions, then came on the computer and... I had won gameaday!!! Talk about a great day!
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Congrats man, it's always cool when you have a good day.
Enjoy.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:53
Goatboy wrote:
> Congrats man, it's always cool when you have a good day.
Enjoy.

i had a alright day. i just bought 2 ps2 games off SR
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And I bought Wolfenstein.

Almost got TOny Hawks 3 and Soul Reaver 2, but couldnt justify spending that much at one go.
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:05
Goatboy wrote:
> And I bought Wolfenstein.

Almost got TOny Hawks 3 and Soul Reaver 2, but
> couldnt justify spending that much at one go.

i used to be like that when i was 9, then i realised its my mums money so why on earth not. i got tony hawks as 1 of the games. hope u get your and enjoy it, i cant wait for mine
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:06
Regular
I can't afford any games at the moment, which is a shame, as there's LOADS out that I want...
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:11
Your Honour wrote:
> I can't afford any games at the moment, which is a shame, as there's LOADS out
> that I want...

we wish you a merry christmas,
and a happy new year........
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Your Honour wrote:
> I can't afford any games at the moment, which is a shame, as there's LOADS out
> that I want...

You just need some inspiration:

http://www.sendmeadollar.com

Of course, www.sendfmadollar.com will be up and running shortly, so don't pick that url please.
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:19
lol, there a "rate-a-begger" button on the site.
Fri 30/11/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Tony Hawks 3 - The best game ever!! Period!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.